[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >this very day >at college, luch time right before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1486774537715.jpg (51KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486774537715.jpg
51KB, 720x960px
>be me
>this very day
>at college, luch time right before bug exam
>completely broke, but nvm since I had a good breakfast
>girl notices me walking around the campus because I have nothing to do until the exam
>"hey anon, did you eat already?"
>"oh I'm not hungry right now"
>"no lunch? why so? come eat with me I have plenty"
>she literally had a bento box
>we are 17,714 kilometres away from Japan
>"don't be shy, anon!"
>so I went, I shared a bento with a girl in an educational institution
>"hope you liked it, good luck, anon!" she smiles and leaves
So I literally lived a generic romance anime scene, how was your day, r9k?
Oh an I don't even know that girl lel
>>
good fucking job, OP. the more robots converted to normies the better.

i woke up to some girl in my some of my classes texting me and being the autist that i am, the conversation devolved into depression and venting to each other. she's pretty cute and this is the most action i've had in 2 years. wish me luck.
>>
>>34801853
I believe your exhibiting signs of visual-auditory hallucinations. Snap out of it.
>>
>>34802367
Damn I wish I had a girl's number, good luck, brobot

>>34802384
I considered that, but the food tasted pretty real for me.
If it's an illusion, it's fucking matrix level
>>
>>34801853
Here's what you do, brother. Seek her out, add her on Facebook, find her outside class, anything. Talk to her and ask her if she wants to go grab lunch at [whatever restaurant] tomorrow. This is great, if you don't have her in any classes or have any obvious mutual friends you have nothing to lose.

Don't sperg out and yell "BE MY GF NOW PLS" or anything. If lunch goes well, take it from there. Above all, resist the urge to sperg at her, but at the same time be open and talkative. Ask her questions, don't just tell her everything about yourself trying to impress her. Find common ground (you both like the same bands, you both want to go to Europe, whatfuckingever.) Keep her talking and/or listening to you, nothing is less attractive than awkward silence.

>tfw had to solve 7 captchas to post this
>>
>>34802502
Forgot to add,

>t. autismo sperg
Satisfaction not guaranteed, all rights reserved, copyright 1991, original work do not copy or distribute
>>
>>34801853
Today's episode in OP's autistic fantazies
>>
>>34802680
I understand you, if I was the reader of this story I'd instantly assume it as fake.
But it really happened, really.
It still confuses me a bit, this is the first interaction I have with someone since I started the university
>>
>>34802502
Now that's good advice, I'll try to reach her, I mean, the least I could do is give proper thanks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.