[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck to do guys, yesterday you didn't help me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 334657689dfsf.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
334657689dfsf.png
17KB, 882x758px
What the fuck to do guys, yesterday you didn't help me

For the second day my mom is crying because I told her I don't want to go to uni

There are only 4 days to apply now. I want to go so much but If I go I will leave my mom with my abusive father and she is going to kill herself for sure

I lied to her today again that I don't want to study anymore I want to work, she just started to sob and shout that I am breaking her heart that I want to ruin my life

I just fucking don't know what to do
>>
If you go to uni wont you be leaving her anyway?
>>
>>34802184
That is the point that is why I want to stay.
>>
Just go to uni faggot
>>
File: IMG_5438.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5438.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
Go to a local school and live at home
>>
>>34801845
Go to uni, call police on abusive father, live happily ever after, and stop being a little bitch about how to deal with super easy situations.
>>
File: 1485743592787.jpg (39KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485743592787.jpg
39KB, 576x360px
>>34801845
>What the fuck to do guys, yesterday you didn't help me

So why would today be any different?
>>
>>34801845
realize that

1. females love being abused
2. females are inherently sociopathic and they manipulate you with fake crocodile tears
>>
>>34802290
>call police on abusive father,

he is not beating us just calling us fucking stupid for everything. I am taking it pretty well, just my mom is depressed because of that.
>>
the young should not live for the old. the reverse is true
>>
>>34801845
>get camera
>hide it and start recording
>aggro shit father
>get ass beat
>report it to police and tell them about mother
>profit

Source : Me
>>
>>34802391
Lmao, just get your mother to leave, jesus christ, how hard is it? Fml, why do idiots come on to this board for advice when it's already so obvious?

Also, this: >>34802414
>>
Call the police on your mom for mental welfare check. If she is suicidal they will commit her, often provide resources she needs and keep an eye on her. It'll prevent suicide. Go live life at uni OP I can tell you care about your mother a lot and it would be much nicer that you go. She would be devastated if she knew you're staying on account of her. Apply anyways, and between now and being accepted you can think about your options but you only have this 4 day window to apply.
>>
>>34801845
1.go to uni
2. save money
3.buy apartment
4.bring mama to apartment secretly
5.probit???
Me and mama are doing this this summer
bye daddy
>>
Depending on where you live domestic violence is treated seriously and the victim has no say in dropping charges. So when he hits her call the police. Also how can you live under the same roof with a man who attacks your mother for so long?
>>
>>34802561
my mom forbid me to hit him.
>>
>>34801845
You know there are online college courses, right?
>>
>>34802600
What's she gonna do if you hit him?
>>
File: 1486776753166.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486776753166.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>34802600
>won't goto school bc don't want to leave mommy with mean daddy
>mom forbids from hitting daddy
>actually listens

You beta cuck, if you love your mom break that fuckers legs or call the police. Smh. Off yourself you fucking disgrace.
>>
>>34802374
Hey man ur cheeto fingers are showing.
reikgel
>>
>>34801845
why dont you actually sit down and tell her these things?
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 585x501px
>>34801845
Well OP, I think you should go to university. The way I see it, and my life is somewhat similar, you'll never get yourself or any loved ones out of a bad place if you don't have money. To get money, you need a job. A good job pays more. To get a good job at the least you need to learn a skilled trade or go to uni. Go to university, it'll make your mom feel better that at least you're life wasn't totally ruined as a result of your father's behaviour.
>>
>>34803316
i was hoping i wasnt the only one thinking this
>>
Maybe she feels like a lost cause and doesn't want to bring you down with her.
>>
>>34803383

This seems like a reasonable opinion.

You could try telling her why you're worried and extract some kind of promise out of her that she won't do that. Suicides do often wait until all their obligations are dealt with before doing the act, so I think there's a really strong chance that if you tell her that you need her to hold on for at least that long that she will.
>>
File: roastie hates her male baby.jpg (620KB, 780x3787px) Image search: [Google]
roastie hates her male baby.jpg
620KB, 780x3787px
>>34802391
you are mom has made shit decisions in her life, the first being her choice of man, the second being not aborting (You)

you are mom a shit
>>
File: praise kek.jpg (64KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
praise kek.jpg
64KB, 600x315px
>>34803777
originally praise kek
>>
>>34802391
Nigger what
>abusive father
>calls us names

He's probably just salty that your mother gave birth to you. Off yourself, faggot.
>>
>>34801845
detach yourself from parents
only try to get their money
be independent
deal with your life by yourself
thats how you grow up
go to college
>>
Go to uni. She has to help her self and if you are indepentend you can be there for her when the time comes.
>>
if time is running out apply asap, even if you get a place it doesn't mean you have to go.
I'd say go to uni and be there for your mum 24/7, call her, skype her, text her, whatever, just let her know you're there for her. stay strong man
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.