[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19yr khv >post "buying gf" on uni message boards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: sad.jpg (147KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
147KB, 500x667px
>19yr khv
>post "buying gf" on uni message boards
>someone actually responds
>1 year older, steel eyes, and way smarter than me
>I buy her two meals a day and she sometimes comes over to study
>occasionally falls asleep in my bed while I sleep on the floor or hunched over my desk
>never talks about her sex life, periods, boring womean shit etc.
>today she gets really close to my face and asks why I act like such a loser all the time
Should I just drop her? I feel like this is worse than not having a gf
>>
a literal provider
>>
She just want free shit, tell her to fuck off
>>
>should I stop paying someone to come over and make me feel like shit

Hmm, that's a tough question. It really makes me think...
>>
stop memeing lad. youre no good
>>
>>34801799
>Filled under "B" for "Stuff that didn't happen".
>>
>>34801848
It was so nice though, she was centimeters from my face and made eye contact the entire time. She also smelled really good (weird, I know). It was really nice to feel like a normal human being for once.

>>34801887
The buying gf was only half serious, I didn't expect it to really work.
>>
>today she gets really close to my face and asks why I act like such a loser all the time
That was a shit test and you failed. She wanted you to put her in her place.
>>
>>34801940
It really caught me off guard, there's no way I could've said something witty at the time.
>>
I'd love some honest advice, don't hold back if I need to hear it.
>>
>>34801970
>said
you should have just kissed her, dude.
>>
at least you're fucking her, right?
>>
>>34802330
literally how? also it's not like I have permission (beta I know, but you know what I mean)

>>34802359
I wish she was my gf for real
>>
>>34802376
if she was centimeters from your face just move in real quick. although to be honest, i wouldn't know -- i'm 30 and have never kissed anyone.
>>
File: just.jpg (18KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
18KB, 456x320px
>>34802429
>although to be honest, i wouldn't know -- i'm 30 and have never kissed anyone.
god damn it anon
>>
>>34802376

Nobody asks permission to kiss. You just do it when you feel like. I've kissed more people than I can count and nobody has ever pulled away or turned. It's easy. Girls want to be kissed.
>>
>>34802500
Have you ever kissed a boy, anon?
>>
>>34802500
Yeah but we're obviously two different people
>>
>>34802500
t. chad
this comment ie original
>>
Maybe a fembot can help?
>>
File: 799px-0694-AnnaBD8.jpg (158KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
799px-0694-AnnaBD8.jpg
158KB, 799x600px
>>34801799
Drop her.
Next time put several attraction signs over the walls of your campus.
Good luck on your love quest.
>>
>>34802966
>attraction signs
what?
>>
File: smugcarface.png (207KB, 508x318px) Image search: [Google]
smugcarface.png
207KB, 508x318px
>>34801799
you need to kill yourself desu originini
>>
File: 450px-511-JumboLoveQuestSign.jpg (96KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
450px-511-JumboLoveQuestSign.jpg
96KB, 450x600px
>>34803008
something like this

original
>>
>>34803080
I know

>>34803099
I don't know if I'm autistic enough to do this
>>
File: Please_kill_me.png (296KB, 506x442px) Image search: [Google]
Please_kill_me.png
296KB, 506x442px
>>34803121
I believe you aren't, the guy behind it is a fucking monument of autism, and he's not your typical NEET basement dweller, he's way more than that.
His name is Christian Weston Chandler, creator of Sonichu and 34 year-old perverted tranny manchild.

There is a whole wiki out there dedicated to his life and achievements, if you want some good keks you might want to check this out.

https://sonichu.com/cwcki
>>
>>34801799
Signs of a crazy bitch. Drop her asap.

But if serious force the convo.
>>
>>34803343
I always thought Chrischan was depressing as fuck. He's literally me if I was an autistic fat manlet.

>>34803400
what convo?
>>
>>34801799

It means she is starting to care. You need to act. Do you care enough to try changing yourself? She doesn't want you to change for her. She wants you to change for yourself.
>>
>>34803571
Well I started lifting but then I tore my patellar tendon so I stopped. Do you really think she cares?
>>
>>34801799
>>occasionally falls asleep in my bed while I sleep on the floor or hunched over my desk
>>never talks about her sex life, periods, boring womean shit etc.
>>today she gets really close to my face and asks why I act like such a loser all the time
You are so fucking lucky. I would pay a lot to find a girl like that.
>>
>>34801799
Wtf senpai why doe
>>
h-have you had sex with her?

I'm confused by your story.

Are you really paying for a girls meals but you also aren't getting anything in return?
>>
>>34803725
I don't feel lucky, just thinking about it makes me feel subhuman

>>34803734
loneliness I guess. I was only being half serious initially.

>>34803762
>h-have you had sex with her?
no dude
>Are you really paying for a girls meals but you also aren't getting anything in return?
actually my parents are but yeah
>>
>>34803796
What the fuck is wrong with you nigger.

Either fuck her or leave her. Holy crap you're a dummy

Or maybe you should just ask her to fuck another guy in your bed while you watch, sounds like it might be more your style
>>
>>34802524
>>34802858

>>34802500 is right tho. 7/10 but good looking face here, I've gotten tons of unrequisited kisses from BOTH sexes. Normies like to kiss, what a surprise.

OP you should've kissed her, you did post a "buying gf" thread, satirically of course but you should've kept the satire going regardless and pretended to be her bf.
>>
>>34803969
How does kissing a boy feel like?

Just asking as a joke haha, not gay or anything.
>>
>>34801931
>The buying gf was only half serious, I didn't expect it to really work.
It didn't work retard, you are literally being used.
>>
>>34801799
You cucked yourself beyond repair, laddy. The next time she'll ask you if her boyfriend can come over for a dinner you'll pay for and prepare, afterwards they'll have destructive sex in you bed and you'll cry yourself to sleep in the bathtub.
Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose. Enjoy it. Embrace it.
>>
>>34803969
well I never kissed a girl so I can't see it working out.
>>
>>34803999
I've been kissED by 3 guys in my life, one friend, one stranger, and one friend at a party (in that order).

I didn't kiss back and it was fucking weird every time. The first time I cut the friendship with the guy who kissed me, the second I left the bar and the third I left the party and took a hot shower. The second and third times I was kissing a girl when they kissed me, so they may have been cock blocking me.
>>
>>34804029
>You cucked yourself beyond repair
Which part specifically fucked me over?

Being that qt I'm sure she either has a 9/10 bf or is getting fucked by guys every night. She doesn't ever talk about it though so I have no idea.
>>
>>34804118
Maybe she doesn't talk about it because she isn't getting any atm
>>
>>34804110
Haha that's really funny and not arousing at all, anon.
>>
>>34804140
If that's true then I give up on trying to understand how the world works.
>>
>>34804118
Not the guy you responded too but I mean she has to see your really pretty average(like most people on here, sorry). She is starting to identify with you a bit just from being around. You're not getting cucked if you're getting what you wanted.
>>
>>34804118
>Which part specifically fucked me over?
By being a providing cuck for her. You basically bought yourself a cat. A cat that will leave your and even scratch you if you don't feed it anymore.
>>
>>34801799
It's my first time to this web-site. Is this a joke post?
>>
>>34804110
I'm slightly envious, but I don't get why a stranger would kiss you.
>>
>>34804286
Probably, it's impossible to know sometimes but I think this one is legit.
>>
File: I-dont-believe-you.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
I-dont-believe-you.gif
2MB, 320x240px
l don't beIieve you.

This is false news.
>>
>>34801799
drop her? your loser life was made better loser,,, she see's that u r a loser, and is tryin to stop you from being loser scum that you are. drop her,, what a loser thing to say. how bout you stop feeling srry for your self and get some interests and hold yourself with some purpose,, loser
>>
>>34803796
OP, SAVE THIS MONEY.

Save all the money you would spend on her, use it to go on a nice cheap vacay to southeast asia or something. Hang there, have girls all over you for a few weeks just cause you are white, then come back home and have more confidence.

Plus you get to go look and do actual neat things there.
>>
>>34804504
I'm broke dude. My parents pay for all my food (and sometimes hers) with a meal card.
>>
>>34804286
Is YOURS a joke post?
>>
File: sorry.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>34804397
>>34804286
>>34804321
not a joke, unless of course life is a joke and my existence is a joke
>>
>>34801931
>The buying gf was only half serious, I didn't expect it to really work.
Where there is money there is a whore
>>
>>34804575
Is that image you, OP?
>>
I wish I had the balls to talk to a woman, what do you guys chat about?
>>
>>34804782
no, but here's the source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

>>34804804
It started off really awkward and I just asked her questions (about life, news, politics etc). Then after about a week of this she started asking about me. Now she leads the conversation and I don't really say much. sometimes we'll make fun of my roommate even though he's way higher on the social ladder than I am.

I also gotta mention she has a super bubbly voice, I dunno how else to put it but it's so easy on the ears man.
>>
>>34802429

That's how you get accused of rape.
>>
>>34803343
>that cat face
FUCK

I've never seen a depressed cat before. Chris-chan, u monster.
>>
>>34805094
w-what did he do?

pls tell
>>
>>34804118
Dawg, what the fuck? You've gotta be kidding me. Fuck her.
>>
>>34805884
Literally how man?
>>
>>34801799
JUST GET CLOSER AND CLOSER till u can kiss her and then fuck her
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.