[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are not a true robot if you never watched Madness Combat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: madness.png (22KB, 285x386px) Image search: [Google]
madness.png
22KB, 285x386px
You are not a true robot if you never watched Madness Combat before.

A quickdown on what Madness Combat is, if you haven't watched the 12 episodes yet. 5 is the most ''typical'' episode of them all, so watch this 3 minute one if you're wondering what the series is about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkYRmCKMCLo
>>
good thread op

used to animate them in flash ages ago

those were the days me lad
>>
File: 1485055938584.jpg (67KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1485055938584.jpg
67KB, 600x599px
This shit is like 16 years old at this point
And the way you speak of it makes me assume you only watched it recently
Thus I must assume this series is older than you are
>>
>>34801719
Me and my older brother used to love this stuff. Those were the days.
>>
>>34801719
Ah, these were the days. Remember me and a comrade of mine used to sit down and watch these.
>>
>>34801794
I'm 19 years old, but the internet culture in my country is around 5-10 years behind compared to America or Europe. I watched them when I was around 12, this night I wanted to go through all my old screenshots and nostalgia related stuff, saw something related to Madness Combat and decided to rewatch all the series.
>>
>>34801719
Were these things on newgrounds back in the day?
I think I remember watching a few.
>>
>>34801953
stickpage, i think
>>
>>34801930
what country do you live in? i know some countries are behind in current internet culture by 2-3 years but jesus fuck 10 years is like a fucking eon on the internet
>>
>white spree shooter the flash
>>
I want to forget Newgrounds existed
except for terkoiz1's stuff, that guy's awesome
>>
>>34801738
yeah, I miss the times when I used to spend all day animating madness and browsing newgrounds
>>
>>34802035
Turkey. we're barely on 9GAG levels.
>>
We used to play the game version Madness Interactive in study hall. The controls were hard as fuck but that made it fun too. It was more satisfying that way.
>>
I think the last episode I saw had the main guy turning into a big guy with a scorpion tail for an arm. And two new guys were the main characters.
>>
I just want to regress to a simpler time when I could enjoy things
But I can't go back no matter how much I want to
I can only hope I can make things better again
>>
>it's been over ten years since the first time i saw this
i don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>34802842
it's been roughly a decade since the commercialization of the internet ruined it, well that and easy access for normies but those go together
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.