[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate normie movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB6 Ge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (10KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 183x276px
Ultimate normie movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB6Gecy6IP8
>Main character is unlikeable asshole
>Only talks cares about herself
>Really hot but, "I have no real friends"
>Has a best friend
>Treats her like shit
>Treats people like shit for no reason

>Nervous robot tries to talk to her
Maybe it's not so bad
>Nervous robot is actually a rich, six-packed chad with drawing and filming talent that only acts awkward for one scene
Why do normies pretend being a robot is cool?
>>
File: I badly want to kill myself.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
I badly want to kill myself.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
I remember watching this trailer and getting extremely angry. Like I was fucking pissed. And then it came out in theaters. All the Stacies in my class kept going on about how "foreveralone" they all are even though they're busy fucking 6 chads at any point in time.

I honestly want to get a bunch of robots together and lynch the producers of this movie
>>
>>34801515
fembot the movie what did you expect?
>>
>>34801515
>>Nervous robot is actually a rich, six-packed chad with drawing and filming talent that only acts awkward for one scene
Can't make this shit up
>>
I hear foreigners all the time going on abouthow they wished they grew up in america because they think this is actually what high school is like here. High school is nothing like this. Nobodys life is like these coming of age movies. Im fucking sick of it
>>
>>34801871

What would be a good coming of age movie?

The only one I can think of is Ferris Bueller.
Also Christine, if you don't mind the supernatural parts.

Oh and this movie too, but only for the adults, the teens are very archetypals.
>>
>>34801515
>CHAD WONT NOTICE ME
>IM UGLY WAAAAAAAAAH IM GONNA KMS LYFE HAS NO MEMEING

top kek females 101
>>
>>34802244
Ferris bueller and the breakfast club Are pretty good. But neither of those movies are really about life in highschool. High school is just never as exciting and drama filled as coming of age movies make it out to be.
>>
>>34802244
Superbad is pretty accurate if you take out the whole "meeting a hot girl" part

there's a line in Superbad where Michael Cera talks about wasting his time with his dumb friends doing nothing of any value while everyone else was out chasing girls and shit and that line hit me so fucking hard
>>
i watched this movies in theatre with my own father, it was horrible, we both hated it

there's a scene where her fucking father dies in the car with her and they bring it up maybe twice after and it has no psychological toil on her of any kind, the movie just continues with her wanting DA CUTE BOIIS XXDD

complete trite.
>>
>>34802244
ginger snaps is a decent coming of age film
>>
Fucking hell, maybe it's not a bad idea to just make a movie about some sad, ugly guy who makes interesting reflections on "normies" as he tries to go through with his life.

That already sounds pretentious as fuck, but it could actually be a breath of fresh air to make things more "ugly". All those attractive actors and the struggles their characters go through in the movies are just so damn unrelatable
>>
Nick and Norah was reasonably for White kids in NYC from the suburbs. The social segregation is very real in the greater NYC area.
>>
File: images.jpg (82KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
82KB, 600x597px
>>34801515
What is the point of this movie?

What is the director's endgame?

People that express themselves through art usually do it because it speaks to their soul and our because they want to develop emotionally. What is this movie trying to accomplish?

Does she really think it's profound that the average teenage girl's experience in highschool is not absolutely ideal? If you're going to make a movie about rough experiences in highschool would you not rather try and get inside the mind of an awkward boy that's handed nothing and gets used for easy pickings by everyone else?

It's not interesting because this same movie has been done over a billion and one times to the point where people got sick of it 20 years ago. Is it just narcissism and you want to show the world that you also went to highschool and had remotely interesting things happen to you?

I seriously don't get it, the premise of this is fascinating
>>
>>34801515
Easy, virtue signalling
Also its to skew the view of real robots, the normies now think all robots are like that movie, and thst girls can be robots and should get even more special rights
>>
>>34802872
There is a demographic of self-pittying girls who want to see such a comedy.
And I don't even say this putting those chicks in a negative light.
I'm more concerned with you not understanding this.
It's a Hollywood production for fucks sake. Money.
>>
>>34802934
This, and to enforce their special snowflake needs
Money and agenda, that's the jewish way
>>
>>34802872

movies about awkward boys in school are a dime a dozen. not sure that the movie in the OP has any more interesting of a story, but i don't think what you're suggesting would be unique or compelling either.

as for why make it, i don't know. i guess experience is experience. the question really is, why does anyone want to see it?
>>
>>34802872
>average teenage girl's experience in highschool

HAH

Thats not average. Thats what people think high school is like. But its much, much more dull
>>
File: 1467883205534.png (1MB, 897x670px) Image search: [Google]
1467883205534.png
1MB, 897x670px
>>34801598
Everybody thinks they're in a movie starring themselves, it can't be helped. I mean, unless you got any bright ideas.
>>
>>34801515
Robot? What are those exactly?
>>
>>34802934
Film looks indie. Wonder what it would look like if it was actually hollywood.
>>
>>34802244
god tier reporting in orginal
>>
>>34802990
>movies about awkward boys in school are a dime a dozen
can you name a few? Because there are literally no movies like that
>>
>>34803067
Doesn't that girl get shot?
>>
I don't understand why you all thought this was a movie about robots. And btw, who the fuck wants to watch a movie about someone who spends all day shitposting online?
>>
File: 1485015508193.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px) Image search: [Google]
1485015508193.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
>>34802562
Why would you opt to watch hot garbage?
>>
>>34802244
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tJbR_ase5fY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Dirties is the most relevant CoA movie for this board I think.
>>
>>34803932
>Watched "The Dirties"
>It ended up being a good representation of my high-school existence except I had no friend that was going to shoot-up the school.

Totally dude
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.