[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /dignity/ here i have nothing to live for except my integrity.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1419399082368.jpg (43KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1419399082368.jpg
43KB, 601x601px
who /dignity/ here

i have nothing to live for except my integrity. i could be a normie and get laid if i lost some self respect but without that i have nothing.
>>
>i could be a normie and get laid if i lost some self respect

Oh, I'm fucking sure. You couldn't fuck a girl with Chad's dick, you beta loser.

You guys think you have it all figured out, when you're too fucking dumb to charm literally the dumbest species of females in the universe.
>>
File: 1404294390378.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1404294390378.png
487KB, 900x900px
>>34800265
i'm not dumb, i just refuse.
>>
>>34800305
It sure is paying off. You sound like a happy, healthy individual. Good thing you aren't bringing yourself down to the level of those normies who can hold relationships and are cherished by all their friends and lovers.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>34800265
I have zero charm.

I'm fit, I'm not ugly, I got a job, a car and I go to school. I'm a little /fa/ so I got a little style and dress well. I get regular haircuts. I have 20/20 vision so no glasses.

My problem is charm. Thanks for helping me anon.
>>
>>34800363
I feel you, man. I'm also a beta who can't talk to people, regardless of gender. I just accept it.
>>
>>34800240
>dignity

I became a lot happier in life when I started living fast and loose and through all judgement out the window. Of course that's not to pass any judgement on you anon, I'm just letting you know its all in your head - nobody else cares about your dignity (but if you expected them to you wouldn't be dignified, you'd be vain).
>>
>>34800342
Hahahahahahahaha

No one is happy you dope.
>>
File: image.png (281KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281KB, 400x394px
>>34800385
Naw. I can talk to people in a professional setting very well. It's just take me to a bar and have me go up to a girl and say something is impossible. It's just girls. When it comes to guys it's easy.

>NBe4 gaaaaay

I'm no homo.
>>
this, i will never go to a prostitute even if that means dying a virgin.
>>
>>34800425
I became happier when I realised this and that nihilism is pretty much a constant state of being for most people. You've got to find that little something that gives you purpose otherwise there's nothing.
>>
>>34800414
nobody care or knows about me at all. my dignity is for me alone. it is what separates me from those dogs
>>
>>34800305
rofl this level of self-delusion. oh no man, im a virgin because I REFUSE sex, nah mate, its DIGNITY, I just have SELF-RESPECT.
>>
>>34800459
Keep telling yourself that. Might as well join the clergy

>oh no anon God is a fairy tale

>but having a bunch of sex is shameful
>>
>>34800438
A nice boy like you doesn't want to pick up a pisser broad anyway, Anon.

What would you do with one even if your were to trick it into following you home? No, no, no.
Keep a job, save money, brush your teeth, watch your weight: By 40 the biological tables turn and you'll be swimming in semi-desperate, near-menopausal pussy.
>>
>>34800469
I should also say there's nothing undignified about having sex? This thread is the epitome of ridiculousness. And you know what the worst part is, I guarantee when OP is on his death he'll regret not having lived.
>>
>>34800469
it's not that simple. if i was offered sex i would surely not refuse. but i refuse to play the normie game of vain self attention and flattering lies. i don't want to laugh at unfunny jokes and jump on the political correctness train and talk about sit coms and spend my money on expensive khakis and haircuts.
>>
>>34800458
Self determined purpose is key to life.

We as a culture seem to have been tricked into thinking that life has some end goal or an actual tangible point of "success".

That's total bollocks. You win or lose according to your own definitions.
>>
>>34800609
Then don't engage with that variety of Thundercunt.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.