[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Working part time at supermarket while in college >Manager

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: describe-your-ideal-boss (1).jpg (359KB, 2808x1872px) Image search: [Google]
describe-your-ideal-boss (1).jpg
359KB, 2808x1872px
>Working part time at supermarket while in college
>Manager schedules me to work 7 days this week
>I can only work 4 of those days

Help me out; how can I negotiate my schedule with my manager without pissing him off?
>>
>>34800173
honest to god you "just do it"
>>
>7 days
>part-time
what part of "part time" didn't he understand, just tell him you are in college and that you literally cannot work those days
>>
>>34800173
Make up some perfectly reasonable normie excuses like "have courses" or something like that.
>>
yep. if he gets upset, let him. you're probably going to have to find another job if he does.
>>
>>34800203
He's Mexican, so he fucking loves to work, and he expects everyone else to love it just as much as him.
>>
>>34800247
>he expects everyone else to love it just as much as him.
you have to know thats bullshit. he knows you dont like your schedule if youre just part time. tell him to suck it.
>>
>>34800331
I'm not part time out of choice. I'm part time because of college classes and he knows that.
>>
>>34800559
don't ask for help and then nitpick faggot

"i can't work x y and z days because i have classes"
the end
>>
>>34800173
You grow a pair of balls and tell him that you can't do 3 of those days because of college and he was aware of that fact when he hired you.
Don't move from that and let him deal with it.
>>
This is what pisses me the ever living fuck off about our work culture. And people wonder why we idolize the NEET lifestyle.

This same exact shit happened to me in high school.

I was working at some shitty fast food place. Started off at around 15-20 hours a week, then slowly I was crept up to 30-40 hours a week.

Fucking hell. I'm sick of hearing shit like this. That was my first and only job. I haven't worked since. Is there any hope? All I ask for is a job where I don't have to deal with stupid fuck head normies. Really sends me over the edge.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.