[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're rejected your whole life so you get used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1474835121541.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474835121541.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>tfw you're rejected your whole life so you get used to it and when someone treats you well you feel bad because you don't think you deserve it
>>
File: lain.gif (89KB, 533x719px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
89KB, 533x719px
>tfw you're rejected your whole life so you get used to it and when someone treats you well you feel like they're trying to trick you and they notice and they get away from you
>>
File: 1486174434830.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486174434830.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>>34799367
>>34799409
I can relate to both of these. I'm such a shit human being that I can't imagine someone wanting anything to do with me, so I always assume people are nice to me as a joke.
>>
File: commie.jpg (36KB, 232x354px) Image search: [Google]
commie.jpg
36KB, 232x354px
>tfw you're rejected your whole life so you get used to it and when someone treats you well you don't know how to express gratitude
>>
>>34799409
>>34799472
>>34799585

I don't know what to do, anons. When something bad happens, it hurts. When nothing happens, it hurts. When something good happens, it also hurts.
>>
>>34799367
>tfw you've been treated badly your whole life so now you're an angry vengeful person who cant stop hurting everyone you get close to
>>
>>34799367
>>34799409
>>34799585
>>34799614
So I'm one of those people that comes on here to laugh at losers. Stop wallowing in self pity Jesus fuck stop crying about being rejected instead cry about being a pussy who isn't confident enough to handle rejection and grow from it.
>>
>>34799614
I know this is going to sound normie as fuck and it probably is but have you tried seeing a therapist?

Do you feel better when nothing or something good happens rather than something bad or does it hurt equally? I'm kind of in the same situation but i just force myself to be a naive dumbass and while i get hurt a lot of times sometimes something good happens for a change. Although this may have to do with the fact i'm far too idealistic even though if i look at my past experiences i should have gave up on that idea long ago
>>
>>34799712
Therapists just give stupid normie "advice", but charge buko dollar for it.
>>
File: kumiko sad.png (556KB, 540x558px) Image search: [Google]
kumiko sad.png
556KB, 540x558px
>>34799687
We just expect nothing from life, and when we get something we're startled.
Don't bully, get out, reee
>>
>>34799712
I've tried therapy, lots of medication, all of this stuff. None of them helped, not even slightly.

I think it hurts equally, but I'm more used with nothing happening.
>>
>>34799741
I don't know man, i think it depends a lot on the person, even if it's just to say how you feel to another human for once it helps just a little bit

Although luckily in my country we have almost free mentalcare so i pay very little for it
>>
>>34799687
I'm a normalfag and I think people like you are even bigger losers. You come here and laugh at people lower than you, how pathetic can you be? Can't compete with people on your own level? lmao.
>>
>>34799687
it's hard being confident when you are treated like a piece of shit your whole life. One day you start believing in it.

But you'll never know how it feels. People can only relate to the pain they also feel.
>>
>>34799789
It's not free unless your name is Muhammad. I pay almost 1000EUR per Month for "free" health care.
>>
>>34799687
>So I'm one of those people that comes on here to laugh at losers.

I doubt it

There's nothing particularly funny about /r9k/, I've come here for several years and whle i'm probably a normie for robot standards i can relate with some of the things they feel and they are not like when the sperg in high school did something extremely cringy and everyone laughed

It's a lot darker and depressing, not even funny.
>>
File: sequitur.jpg (183KB, 770x1050px) Image search: [Google]
sequitur.jpg
183KB, 770x1050px
>>34799687
You sound like more of a loser than most of the spergs in this thread.
>I-I just come to /r9k/ to l-laugh at you
No, you come here because your autistic ass gets laughed out of every board that isn't the virgin shitpost board.
>>
File: IMG_2246.jpg (27KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2246.jpg
27KB, 460x460px
>>34799768
>>34799802
>>34799806
>>34799829
>>34799852
Attack of the spergies! You doubt that I come here to laugh at you guys for "not expecting anything from life" it's pathetic if you spent half as much time actually working on something productive rather than crying whenever life gives you something and it "hurts" hahaha and yes I'm a massive virgin fag that gets kicked out of other boards hahaha yes nailed it!
>>
>>34799367
>tfw you rejected any closeness outside general favor based friendship your whole life so you get used to it but having never actively pursued intimate companionship you constantly feel out of phase when approached if you even understand its happening in the first place
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.