[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fembots pretend not to care about dick size >they all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ngo3g57cru1u48rb3o1_250.gif (2MB, 161x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngo3g57cru1u48rb3o1_250.gif
2MB, 161x255px
>fembots pretend not to care about dick size
>they all react like this when they see a big one
>>
most of /r9k/ would have the same reaction
>>
>>34799333
>fembots pretend not to care about dick size

>le current year
>niggas still listening to what women say instead of watching what they do

women use words to convey desired emotions not objectivity.
>>
>>34799333
if mine was that big i would spend my days on omegle doing exactly that instead of here
>>
File: 1464609171260.gif (929KB, 200x322px) Image search: [Google]
1464609171260.gif
929KB, 200x322px
>tfw no huge cock to impress solid 7's on omegle
>>
its like dogs chasing cars
when they finally catch it they don't know what to do with it

they will literally scream in pain while trying to fit it in
>>
i got a big dick but i don't get to show it to other people ;_;
>>
>try to show dick on omegle
>90% males
>a few nice reactions from girls
>banned

how do these people not get banned?
>>
>>34799333
Wanting a gf with small feminine penis means you also care about dick size, you hypocrite.
>>
You guys are so fucking dense.

If you're walking down the street and see a girl with a nice ass, you think, wow, she has a nice ass. You might even open your mouth a bit in awe. That doesn't mean you're not going to accept a girl with an inferior ass.

Girls can be impressed by big dicks. It's fun to imagine. That doesn't mean she won't be happy with less.

God damn it, is everyone on this board just trolling or do you retards really not understand how people work?
>>
>>34800023
are you retarded, or a female?

males aren't okay with being just acceptable, they strive to compete and be the best

so admitting that girls do prefer big dicks is a blow to guys without huge dicks

you won't understand this if you're female or a feminine faggot
>>
>>34800023
Also having a big dick is great until you meet someone with a TINY vagina.
>>
>>34800059
I'm neither.

>so admitting that girls do prefer big dicks is a blow to guys without huge dicks

Woah, people get self conscious? Stop the fucking presses.

Why is it a bad thing that girls like something you might not have? People are allowed to have preferences. Most girls genuinely don't care about size. It's nice, but it's not a dealbreaker. A woman won't walk out of your bedroom when you take your pants off and you're sporting 5 inches instead of 7.
>>
>>34800089
You're fucking retarded, I explained why people are bothered, then you pretend it's not the case, but then admit it is the case and go in circles.

Everyone knows it's not a "dealbreaker", this was never the issue.
>>
>>34800023
>That doesn't mean she won't be happy with less.
So, is your dick 4", or are you just a virgin?
>>
>>34800023
>God damn it, is everyone on this board just trolling or do you retards really not understand how people work?
both also fuck off
>>
>>34800113
I don't even know what you're arguing. Girls like big dicks. Guys want big dicks. Guys without small dicks feel bothered and inferior.

What is the problem here?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.