[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a 9/10 girl I really want to gf and get along with,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484075560001.jpg (53KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1484075560001.jpg
53KB, 640x626px
There's a 9/10 girl I really want to gf and get along with, but she says she hates children, thinks unborn babies are parasites and calls women who have kids "breeders with crotchfruits".

Is this a red flag?
>>
yes. don't stick your dick into crazy
>>
I would love to find a woman that didn't want kids holy shit
>>
>>34798469
>tfw no 9/10 gf who doesn't want children, then 5 years later forces me to impregnate her and we have a happy family
>>
>>34798469
it's the greenest flag you will get, lucky for you anon.
>>
There are tons of women who don't want children nowadays

I honestly can't think of a girl i know that doesn't hate children t b h

It's only a redflag if you want children
>>
>>34798469
I don't understand this image

Someone please explain
>>
The girl has brain damage I'm afraid.
>>
>>34798647
she's holding a vase
>>
>>34798469
redflag.

Long story short. Your relationship will probably start out forced and without passion if it does at all, and then she'll dump you. Unless she's 23+ (26 to be safe) she'll dump you after you get bored of loving eachother.
>>
>>34798647
her "leg" to the left is actually a jar (look above her right hand)
>>
>>34798469
Depends on your own attitudes about children I guess.
>>
>>34798469
Mah nigga.

Make sure she's on the pill and fuck her raw all day every day.
>>
>>34798469
Sounds pretty based to me. Go for it you luck son of a bitch.
>>
>>34798596
Yeah but how old are you? Girls usually change their tune on that shit around 24/25.
>>
>>34798785
I'm 25, i know girls from ~21-30 that all don't want children to an extreme degree.
>>
>>34798469
>>Is this a red flag?
She's nucking futs, not wanting kids is one thing but the way she expressed that opinion shows that she has some serious issues.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.