[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"If you are white, you don't know what it's like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: fb-share.png (679KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
fb-share.png
679KB, 1200x630px
"If you are white, you don't know what it's like to be poor."

- Bernie Sanders
>>
>>34797631
check your kike privilege, bernie
>>
Bernie Sanders should go to a 7eleven, you'll find some homeless white people. Last time I went, I found a homeless veteran.
>>
>embarassed and single-handedly sabotaged the campaign of a very popular cultural marxist literal commie jew
Was she secretly /ourgirl/ all along? Bernie would've been president now if it was him instead of Hillary yaknow.
>>
He's right though

You can be white and poor, but you're never poor because you are white.
>>
If liberals don't figure out that people don't like it when they say things like this, Trump will win in 2020 as well
>>
>>34797897
that's not what he said you stupid faggot
>>
>>34797631
He may have worded that poorly, but in context he was talking about living in ghettos specifically
>>
File: drumf.jpg (250KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
drumf.jpg
250KB, 750x747px
>>34797945
lmao the only reason trump won is because hillary was so unappealing half the democrats didn't vote. there's no alt right revolution you delusional cuck. Bernie or anyone else would've won by a landslide
>>
>>34797631
It's true though. White people have no idea what it's like to suffer.
>>
>>34797975
that's the implication. you tiny brained white faggot.
>>
>>34798010
That's an alternative fact, and you know that. Trump is the greatest president we've had, he's terrific.
>>
>>34798040
>greatest president we've ever head
I don't know, Teddy and Eisenhower were pretty great.
>>
>>34798031
>doesn't understand basic logic
>>
>>34798010
>Bernie or anyone else would've won by a landslide
No, he wouldn't, and you don't know a single thing about politics if you truly believe this.
>>
>>34798169
>can't understand comprehension

no wonder you're an alt white autist
>>
>>34798187
No, anon, you don't get it. It's jus that Hillary Clinton is a bad candidate. Everyone agrees with us. That's why we will win by a landslide in 2018 and 2020. The republican party isn't a real thing. It's just that Trump was a once in a lifetime fluke.
>>
>>34798187
sorry, but if you truly believe that, it's YOU who knows nothing about politics.
>>
>>34798401
Pop quiz, then. What event acted as the foundation, legally, for the invasion of Iraq post 9/11? I'm sure if you're knowledgeable about politics, you know about the most important event in modern American history.
>>
I still voted for him. He can pander to SJWs all he wants if he makes my tuition free.
>>
>$4.00 bank balance
>pale skin
???
>>
i like to think he was just pandering and when he won would still put all the crypto-bourgeois in gulags.

he used to be anti open borders at least.
>>
>>34797897
white people are the only race where you can have half a brain and still be poor.

if you're a minority with half a brain you can affirmative action your way into anything. if you're white you can be a genius and still poor and unemployed. to be white and successful you have to be born rich.
>>
He never said that, he said "when you're white you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto." aka poor blacks live in a worse form of poverty that other poor people don't. It was still stupid to say but he had a good reason for it.

Hillary had sent BLM protesters to repeatedly interrupt his rallies and to ask questions on the debates. So he had to appeal exclusively to Basketball-Americans or he would never get the black vote which is crucial in democratic primaries. But he should have realized that the right-wing media would twist his words, which is exactly what they did, and he would lose support of white voters which was his strong point. This may have caused white voters to turn to Trump and most blacks wouldn't vote for him regardless of his pandering.

What he should have done is kept pushing his former message that he didn't want to pander to any race of people because being poor affects everyone and the corporate ruling class is the true enemy. Still, most blacks don't listen unless you promise them special treatment, but he still would have gotten some blacks and more spics to vote for him that way along with more white preferring him over even Trump. But I think Bernie's fatal flaw was he didn't know how to counter the DNC's campaign sabotage and keep with his roots in spite of it.
>>
>>34799017
>the right-wing media would twist his words
and the Hillary Shills at CNN wouldn't? they were in the bag for Hill from the start
>>
Reeeeee this is a board for looosers not pol2 reeee
>>
>>34798314

The Republicans control a majority in every tier of government in the country and will soon control a super majority in the supreme court.

Saying that the Republican party isn't a thing is just flat out retarded.
>>
>>34799017

The Democrats made their biggest mistake by even bothering to appeal to minorities.

Blacks and Mexicans are now brainwashed to the point that the tiny percentage of them that even show up will always vote Democrat no matter what.

Anyone white person that isn't a far out left SJW cuck gets turned off by all the minority and anti white pandering.
>>
>>34799017
There was no way for him to fight against the DNC rigging. What he should have done was condemned all of the people responsible for it instead of supporting the woman who effectively stole the presidency from him.
>>
>>34797764
Paid by soros. Kinda backfired when it gave Trump an edge. Fucking soros and his jewish tricks
>>
>>34798266
>you cant be poor because youre white
wew lad day of the rope when
>>
>>34799439
>Blacks and Mexicans are now brainwashed to the point that the tiny percentage of them that even show up will always vote Democrat no matter what.
m8 something like 95% of blacks vote democrat every time and something like ~65% of hispanics
theyre almost a guaranteed voting block. And we keep letting them in in such great number that they throw the elections. We have every fucking incentive as a white population to not let them in, and yet we still let them in in fucking droves
>>
I used to be homeless and hunted for food, but I hunted down my father and ate him. This made me rich as fuck
>>
>>34799673
I agree he should have gone off the rails like Trump did. He was far from the perfect candidate, but still the best we've had in decades.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.