[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an "anon's long time friend who he hasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1408989575817.png (148KB, 335x339px) Image search: [Google]
1408989575817.png
148KB, 335x339px
>it's an "anon's long time friend who he hasn't spoken to in 2 years sends him a FB message and asks him if he's up for a drink or two ;) and anon says yeah sure but what anon's "friend" forgot to mention is that another 10 of anon's friend's friends is also going to be there, none of which anon knows so he'll be the shut in kid in the corner even though he's a 25 year old neet" episode
>>
>>34797339
>having friends
>having friends who invite you to shit and want to know about you

reeeeeeeeeeeeee i wish i had this normalfag
>>
I hate it when well-intentioned normals do this shit.
Just let me wither away in peace, you're making it worse.
>>
>>34797339
You ok man?
orig
>>
File: 1484505852042.png (66KB, 523x346px) Image search: [Google]
1484505852042.png
66KB, 523x346px
>>34797462
The worst type of scum to inhabit the earth, jews included.
>>
>>34797443
Maybe I wasn't clear: I only knew that one guy, nobody else.
>>
>>34797499
Why? Just wanted to help.
(original post)
>>
>>34797339
Maybe make friends who understand and care about you?

I have a very social friend who has many parties with girls and chads and stuff, I've been to a few, but he knows I prefer it when I come hang and we watch documentaries and play pool and talk about history and shit.

Try to make a quality friend.
>>
>>34798166
>he knows I prefer it when I come hang and we watch documentaries and play pool and talk about history and shit
That's a beehive of activity, Halberstram.
>>
>>34798196
Yeah, because hanging in a room with a tv and a pool table is the height of a social life.
>>
>>34797339
My old 'friends' are too scared of me.

Gotta cultivate that fear senpai.
Last I heard people are worried about me.
My arse they are.
Worried about meeting me by accident maybe.
>>
File: 9512428.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9512428.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>it's a run into a group of old """"friends"""" and they tell you to fuck off episode

I hope those fags get run over by a bus to be honest
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.