[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >family bday party for me today >okay i guess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: PSMix_2017-02-11-12-54-30.png (43KB, 233x233px) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2017-02-11-12-54-30.png
43KB, 233x233px
>be me
>family bday party for me today
>okay i guess
>bring up chairs from basement
>abusive brother screaming at mom
>nothing new here
>something about the amount of pizzas we need to buy
>go upstairs to put on clothes
> dont have any pants
> call my moms name and go downstairs to ask for pants
>see mom crying her eyes out
>brother is screaming outside

Happy birthday to me
>>
Please tell me you were wearing underwear?
>>
You should probably figure out how many pizzas you need. It may take longer to deliver the more you need.
>>
>>34796977
>he doesn't wear clothes around the house

Rude
>>
>>34797003
Yes
>>34797020
Seven pizzas, i believe.
>>
>bday party

That's gay, just tell them you don't want a party. Just wander in the woods and get drunk.
>>
Is your brother cucking your dad?
>>
>>34797078
18, and last time i stole alcohol from my parents they sold it all
>>
>>34797056
are they checkered?
I have two pizzas coming for an hour later if you need more.
>>
>>34797056
>Yes
dammit
>>
>>34797108
Idk if they are, but we're good on pizzas. Thanks though
>>
>>34796977
Is your mum alright?
>>
Happy birthday!
You should probably go and try to console your mum
>>
>>34797179
She's still upset, but she was able to calm down a little bit.
>>34797199
Thanks! I did, she's doing better now.
>>
>>34797249
>Thanks! I did, she's doing better now.

Did you give her the dick?
>>
>>34797249
I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better, anon! I hope that you'll still be able to enjoy this day, despite your brother's actions (also I hope that you found some trousers to wear haha)
>>
>>34797249
>she was able to calm down a little bit.
that's good to know, I hope you're comforting her, I know what it's like to have a good mum but to have your siblings treat her like shit.
>>
>>34797425
>>34797426
Thanks you guys! I think my brother apologized and we're gonna try to make the best out of the day
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.