[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>confess to Oneitis >shut down but I put on my big boy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1484760341185.jpg (25KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
1484760341185.jpg
25KB, 300x413px
>confess to Oneitis
>shut down but I put on my big boy pants and don't let it get to me
>still really good friends with her and friendship didn't deteriorate
>meet goth bitch. we hit it off well.
>bring her on outings with old Oneitis
>Old Oneitis is visibly and verbally distraught that goth bitch is hanging around me
>get home
>"You have 1 new message from Oneitis"
>-"Haha, She seems reeeeeally nice anon.. I thought you would've gone for someone more like me but thats fine. haha..."

Why are women possessive power hungry mongrels?
>>
>>34796967
>having a Oneitis
That's where you fucked up famalam. Alos she's clearly using you for validation.
>>
>>34796967
lol bro you realize what this means?

what did you say?
>>
File: 345678.jpg (64KB, 480x671px) Image search: [Google]
345678.jpg
64KB, 480x671px
>>34796991
I get that now. I just don't want her ruining the shit I have going on now because she wants to be a petty little asshole. But I don't want to be the bad guy and cut a decent friendship off.

Anyone got similar stories? I feel like this is a common thing.
>>
>>34796967
She is just pointing out the fact that you just cling yourself to any female that gives you affection.
>>
>>34797064
I haven't responded yet. Honestly I didn't want to throw a shitfit at her and lose my cool. So I went to sleep instead. I know what I'm going to say.
Like >>34796991 said it's a validation thing.
>>34797127
You're not entirely wrong.
>>
>>34797166
what are you going to say?

I feel like you're seeing this as a negative, when in reality it seems like you finally have leverage over the oneitis and can obtain her if played right
>>
>>34797074
it is common behavior. I've had female coworkers do this to me before even. Girls love keeping orbiters around and they will trip on themselves trying to get them.
>>
File: 1483818072050.jpg (23KB, 640x188px) Image search: [Google]
1483818072050.jpg
23KB, 640x188px
>>34797182
I'll probably dodge the topic for as long as I can. Subject changing and ignoring the issue so she gets fed up and either loses interest in making me an orbiter or starts jealous and actively pursue me. I don't have interest in her anymore but it'd still fun to have an orbiter for once.
>>
>>34797182
This is a common robot way of thinking. Contrary to how it may seem, his oneitis does not actually now want him. As someone said before she now just craves validation because she wants to know that she could get OP but doesn't actually want him, despite whatever lies she tells herself, if OP were to dump goth bitch and get with oneitis, oneitis would surely realize she doesnt actually like OP cuz he's not alpha enough and he's no longer desirable because he no longer has a girlfriend that isnt her.
>>
>>34797336

ok robot good robo
>>
>goth bitch

maybe this girl is just trying to tell you to stop hanging out with a 90s meme in the nicest way possible.
>>
>>34797387
I would never leave Goth Bitch. You only find a few of them that aren't stuck up shits.
>>34797404
I just feel like its a bit conniving. Should I brag about Goth Bitch to her to rub it in more?

>I have no more decent photos so now I'm just going to post houses I like.
>>
OP just let things run it's course with the goth bitch. Completely ignore any advances from the oneitis. Act as if you are truly happy with the goth bitch. If things eventually end naturally with the goth and the oneitis still craves your attention it's worth a shot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.