[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what do you do for fun? >what kind of music do you listen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1481053603771.jpg (19KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1481053603771.jpg
19KB, 246x232px
>what do you do for fun?
>what kind of music do you listen to?
>tell me something interesting about yourself
>I want to hear more about you
>>
Just get some hobbies and develop a personality. It really isn't that hard.
>>
>>34796405
I have hobbies and stuff but recently for fun I've begun punching trees. You should try it.
>>
>What are you doing on the computer all day?
>>
>>34796431
Give me an example of a "personality," the whole concept seems so foreign to me. Like is it just a set of behaviors? Or a tone of voice?
>>
>>34796405
>I used to play videogames but now I only watch youtube and browse 4chan
>Anime, Videogame music and a few more known songs
>I have a fucked up fetish and it's the only thing I've ever masturbated to
>>
>any plans for the weekend?
>what did you do on the weekend/holiday?

nothing special, just laying in bed and staring at the ceiling. the regular stuff u'know.
>>
>>34796405
>I need ideas, what do you normally do for Valentine's Day?
>>
>>34796405
>what do you do for fun?
Hang out with friends.
Anything good. A little bit of everything.
I'm the coolest person you'll ever meet.
After you tell me a little about you first. ;)

Easiest answers in the world, and they always work.
>>
>>34796431
My hobbies are watching anime and playing videogames. Just what now, bitch?
>>
>>34796490
Basically being an interesting person with their own set of beliefs and experiences. It helps to have done things in life to inform these beliefs. It's just something that happens. Even if you don't get out a lot, I think a lot of introspection can let you have an interesting take on things.

An example of the opposite is this girl I knew who (and it wasn't just shyness) who never had much to say about anything and I'd always have to carry the conversation.
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 640x520px
>>34796405
I like reading books (no electronic device yet, nought against them just haven't bothered) fiction (classic, Classics, dark, mystery, suspense, horror, Rowling et al), & non-fiction (biographical stuff, history, other stuff), have about 2500 books atm, I like/collect (mainly DVD & VHS) movies & tv/streaming/YouTube shows, I like music (lots of rock/pop/hip hop/electronic genres, classical, jazz, OST), I also like memes, sports cars, getting drunk, spectator sports baseball, football (i.e. Soccer, not American "football"), boxing, plus I play piano (2 years of lessons and some theory), guitar (self taught), and sing (ditto), I collect RC cars, I love anime and am a casual (PS4 & old Wii) vidya player, I like going on long walks while listening to music, long night drives while same, also I genuinely love 4chan (mainly /b/ & /r9k/ it genuinely feels like home), it's a lonely but oddly satisfying life now that I think of it
>>
start reading up on philosophy. learn to have conversations about various topics. get life more experience by putting yourself into many different situations. explore the world. remember the things that gave you joy and try to do them more often. listen to different people, be curious about their opinions and point of view.

now
>what do you do for fun?
list some of the things you have enjoyed doing
if you don't care about music, just say that. if you have certain favorites, tell about them. if you listen to a lot of different music, say you can appreciate various types of music. name a few you have been listening to recently.
what do you consider the most interesting thing you've done? mention that. or just some random weird little thing. it doesn't have to be extremely interesting. or mention a less conventional interest you have (but not too weird, depending on who's asking).
just tell facts about your likes and dislikes, where you grew up, whatever.
>>
>>34796405
>jerk off to sick shit
>black meal, trap, anime shit
>i've been wanting to kill myself but i don't think i could go through
>...nah you dont
>>
>>34796559
nobody listen to this.
hes just talking out of his ass
>>
File: 1483172507947.jpg (89KB, 960x960px)
1483172507947.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
>>34796405
>what do you do for fun?
Hiking, reading, making art, thinking about stuff
Ambient, dub techno, black metal, experimental electronic, classical, post punk, drum and bass
I lived on my own in the woods for about a month and got a concussion and saw a bear
Mind your own business
>>
>>34797320
I can tell your overweight have tattoos and a beard, possibly glasses as well
>>
>>34797353
>overweight
No I'm kind of lanky actually
>tattoos
No I'm not a degenerate piece of filth
>bearf
No I always stay clean shaven
>glasses
Nope
>>
>>34797390
Ayyy cheers m8, I like u, I'm glad I was wrong on all counts, good luck to u
>>
>>34797488
What gave you those assumptions anyway anon
>>
>>34797513
It was mainly the music, anytime I've gone to an electronic show it seems awash with Kevin Smith look alikes, I'm usually one of the few guys there that looks young, skinny, tattoo-less (hate them), beardless and glassesless (is that even a word)
>>
>>34797765
Oh. I don't go to music shows. I don't like big crowds and I prefer listening on my own.
>>
>>34796405
>what do you do for fun?
weed
I really enjoy suicideboys [((don't judge plx))]
I am very self conscious
I really hate myself and I secretly admin an aesthetics page on instagram
>>
>>34798017
>suicideboys

good taste
>>
>>34796405
are you the FBI? why people even ask those things like I'm obliged to have something to say and entertain them?
>>
>>34798017
u fuck with my boy, xxxtentacion?
>>
>>34798017
>>34798041
music for people who steal energy drinks
>>
File: smug.png (234KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
234KB, 600x599px
>what do you do for fun?
I lurk on r9k, funnyjunk and reddit. I sometimes play some games on my rig, or watch shit on youtube.
A bit of everything, but recently I have been really enjoying the VA-11 HALL-A ost, and the new Infected Mushroom album 'Return to the Sauce'.
I spend large amounts of my time reading about computer hardware, and like to spend some of my time upgrading my PC, and tweaking it.
This is my favourite reaction pic.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.