[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Before driving to the sorority house, Rodger uploaded to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1486831150904.jpg (65KB, 689x518px) Image search: [Google]
1486831150904.jpg
65KB, 689x518px
>Before driving to the sorority house, Rodger uploaded to YouTube a video titled "Elliot Rodger's Retribution", in which he outlined details of his upcoming attack and his motives. He explained that he wanted to punish women for rejecting him and to punish sexually-active men for living a more enjoyable life than his.

>After uploading the video, Rodger e-mailed a lengthy autobiographical manuscript to approximately a dozen acquaintances and family members. The document, which he titled "My Twisted World", was made available on the Internet and became widely known as his "manifesto". In it, he described his childhood, family conflicts, frustration over not being able to find a girlfriend, his hatred of women, his contempt for racial minorities and interracial couples, and his plans for what he described as "retribution".

What the gosh darn heck did he mean by all of this?
>>
In a nutshell:

I'm entitled and have anger issues.
>>
>>34796631
He did everything right, though. Don't you fucking libcucks get it?! When you redistribute the beautiful blonde girls to the people who don't work for them, the ones who actually earned them are left with nothing!
>>
>>34796631
>entitled
You cucks sure love your buzzwords, dont you?
>>
>hated Chads and Stacies
>end up killing Asian bros and himself

what a fucking wmaf mutt failure
>>
>>34796402
>and to punish sexually-active men for living a more enjoyable life than his.
I wonder if he were not a virgin, would he have accepted being slaughtered by one for having this same thought process?
>>
>>34796797
Of course not. His point was that the sexually active men don't deserve the women but he does. If he was secually active it would have been how it should be according to him.
>>
>>34796700
>When you redistribute the beautiful blonde girls to the people who don't work for them,
This is where you went full retard.
>>
>>34796843
Which would be the point. Supposing someone felt that he didn't deserve to be sexually active and killed him for it. I think Rodger may have been a big old hypocrite.
>>
>>34796873
Spotted the triggered libcuck. Cry harder.
>>
>>34796873
>Being this much of a cuck
I would tell you to kys, but being a cuck is a worse fate than death.
>>
>>34796750
How wasn't he entitled?

I do these things so I DESERVE somebody's love and affection. Imagine if a girl you didn't like because she was crazy did stuff for you without asking, then hated you because you didn't return the affection? It's the same, selfish mentality.
>>
>>34796914
why dont you just be more attractive? No one likes uggos, even other uggos.
>>
>>34797111
Since you seem to be up for some discussion, let me give you some perspective.
You have no idea how it feels to never be loved, and never feel wanted, how it feels seeing others how are much worse people, have sex and get in loving relationships, you start to question what is so wrong with you that makes you so unloveable, so pathetic, it makes you sad like you counldn't imagine. And that sorrow quickly turns to anger and resentment, and these people lashing out should be no suprise to anyone. These people are angry and bitter because noone loves them, not the other way around. You are messing up the cause and the consequence.
>>
>>34797326
>seeing others how are much
Meant to say who, the lack of sleep is getting to me a bit.
>>
>>34797326
Okay, I can see that, especially if he had a bad childhood. I used to feel unloved sometimes as a kid too since I had few friends and was looked down upon by others. But I guess over time as you accomplish things and mature you gain self esteem and when you have self-worth people tend to respect you more.

I wonder how you can remedy these situations then.
>>
>>34797476
> But I guess over time as you accomplish things and mature you gain self esteem and when you have self-worth people tend to respect you more.
See, that's the thing, for a lot of people, myself included, this doesn't mean shit. I have really good grades in college, go to they gym regularly, and generaly have my shit together, but I still feel worthless due to the fact that no one has ever expressed any interest in me, not even platonically, it gnaws away at a person's very humanity.
>I wonder how you can remedy these situations then.
A loving girlfriend or even a good friend would go a long way. But Eliot was an extreme case, and was most likely beyond helping.
>>
>>34796767
This is the hillarious part. The useless faggot couldn't get in a sorority so he murdered rando robots instead like an impotent faggot
>>
>>34796767
This is the hillarious part. The useless faggot couldn't get in a sorority so he murdered rando robots instead like an impotent faggot

>>34796843
And why did he deserve them? He was a good looking kid (decent at least so *some ppl* could like him), had a stable family, tons of education and all the chad benefits.

He was just such an unlikeable faggot that he couldnt get laid and then was such a faggot he flipped out lol He didnt even get a hooker or wait until becoming a wizard. Bitch wasn't even near 30 lol

What a fucking impatient, spoiled Happa bitch
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.