[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oy vey anon, it's too bad your one of them alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: RIeic9yU.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
RIeic9yU.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>Oy vey anon, it's too bad your one of them alt-right nazi shmucks, you need a nice jewish girl to take care of you!
Would you be her goyfriend robots? Why are you so antisemitic?
>>
>>34796242

>"i am a male roasty, please leave me be."
>>
>>34796242

how did she escape my gas chamber?
ANON, YOU STUPID JEWISH LOVING KEK.
BEAHEDED! BOTH OF YEW JEWS.
>>
>oy vey
No. I don't interact with people that use internet memes in real life.
>>
>>34796242
>tfw i don't give a shit if my girlfriend is jewish

:D
>>
>>34796242
How did the kikes thought she'd pass for a goy I will never understand
>>
File: 1486326873845.jpg (78KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1486326873845.jpg
78KB, 640x799px
fucking a jewess in the ass while wearing full Nazi regalia and screaming obscenities like APFELSTRUDEL or KRUPPSTAHL is one of my biggest fetishes desu
>>
>>34796242

Why did you post a picture of Evalion?
>>
I love jewish women, in my experience they're semen demon succubi so yeah I'd have no problem with being her bf
>>
>>34796340
yeah that's kind of my thing, too
tfw no qt heeb gf
>>
>antisemitism
I'm half black and a Christian but grew up in a predominantly Jewish part of Long Island.

I'm convinced that these are the nicest people on the planet. Never experienced racism until after I graduated high school and left for the real world. Growing up with Jews is almost too perfect a life. It does nothing to prepare you for life with regular White people. You go from living with these highly intelligent, very warm and loving people to just the most evil, moronic and hateful mother fuckers. You spend your whole life thinking things like racism and general dehumanizing ill-will is a myth or something created just for TV edginess, only to be met with the far worse reality once you leave the nest.

I mean, half my genetic makeup is European and I'm often more ashamed of it than I am the other other half that descends from high apedom. You guys are dicks.
>>
File: 573ee80b42e1d_1463740427_0.jpg (43KB, 671x555px) Image search: [Google]
573ee80b42e1d_1463740427_0.jpg
43KB, 671x555px
>>34796310
>W-what are you talking about? I'm French-Canadian, you stupid subhuman goy trash!
>>34796371
>Exactly! See, I'm an alt-rightist just like you! Heil Drumpf, 1844, gas the cucks, etc etc...
>>
>>34796477
They are nice to you only because they want your help in their revolution to replace the white man. Of course, they believe that any goyim is worth a small fraction of what a Jew is; they're just a lot quieter about their pride than your average Joe Whiteass from Buttfuck, Arkansas.

t. Asian
>>
File: gay.jpg (12KB, 193x180px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
12KB, 193x180px
>>34796242
>implying jews hate alt-right movement

Alt-rights are literally jewish cucks. They are good goys who die for Israel.
>>
I've met a lot of jews, having participated in a lot of high-falootin art events - art camp, band camp, etc. They're a very extreme people.
The good ones are awesome, the bad ones are der stuermer caricatures.
My close jewish friend from school is the only one I can talk edgy politically incorrect stuff with, and he straight up admits the existence of the clique of snobby liberal media jews who have contempt for everyone else.
Also, jew girls are qt, especially when they got the curly hair and the nose was big, but not too big

the nose was big, that wasn't the word
the nose was dotted, like a spotted leopard
>>
>>34796477
I am white born and raised in the country and your story is like mine but the evil, moronic and hateful mother fuckers are all black. I can't believe I actually went along with the "we're all equal" fuckery for so long, actually interacting with blacks and observing them in everyday life has been a massive eye opener
>>
is that mo gonzo?
sure desu looks like her but I could of swore she was alt-right.
>>
>>34796624
I went to many Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, ate dinner with them in their homes, all my first romatic and sexual exploits were from Jewish girls and my mentors were all older Jewish men. You're totally off base with that assumption. They're great, community-minded people with richly cultural upbringings. Also their neighborhoods are fucking immaculate and peaceful. For all their pride, they seem to have no issues in sharing it with someone like me. Cannot say the same for any other group of people on earth.
>>
>>34796242
there's something about her face deeply disturbing.
Maybe it's her dead eyes staring blankly to a undefined point?
>>
File: bdm1.jpg (130KB, 735x1011px) Image search: [Google]
bdm1.jpg
130KB, 735x1011px
>>34796242
I'm sorry girlfriendBerg but my current GF wouldn't approve of you talking to me.
>>
>>34796752
You're talking about the lower classes then, in which case everything you said is an inescapable truth... but it's only true of the underclass Blacks. The foulness of Whites goes all the way up to the very top, even in my own family there's plenty I haven't ever even met because they disapproved of my father marrying a Black woman.
>>
>>34796242
Doesn't she have nudes leaked?
>>
>>34796477
>>34796971

thank you. It's good to know that not everyone here hates me and my ethnic group.
>>
File: 1475469454875.png (268KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
1475469454875.png
268KB, 900x516px
>>34796242
Sshhhhh.. it will be over soon, let it go.
>>
File: 1474097690453.png (822KB, 1136x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1474097690453.png
822KB, 1136x1434px
>>34796971
It looks like the Jewesses are enslaving the goy one at a time.
>>
>>34796242
I would love her soooo bad.
Shame I'll never ever meet her.
Although I am an aryan tall white guy blond and blue eyes...
>>
>>34796340
>obscenities
>APFELSTRUDEL or KRUPPSTAHL

wut
>>
But her hair is straight.
Pretty sure that's literally genetically impossible, she'd break the straightener.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.