[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate the stoner fad? You can not be a robot unless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Anyone else hate the stoner fad?
You can not be a robot unless you dislike the most wide spread and overused fad normies keep shoving in everything.
>>
>>34795890
Wouldn't that make you a hipster? Which in and of itself is a widespread and overused fad. Or is the difference between a "true robot" having nobody to share your disdain with?
>>
>>34795947
Not OP
>wouldn't that make you a hipster
Third wave of hipsters
>>
>>34795890
Is it normie to get high in your room alone, listening to shitty vaporware shitposting on a shitty image board about how shitty normies are making everything shittier?
>>
>>34795890
Almost exclusively normalfaggots smoke it, mainly because you need social connections to acquire it in most places.
I suspect in places where its legal, a number of robots would indulge, much like the robots who drink alcohol
>>
I have no issue with people who smoke pot, but potheads need to be genocided. I cannot stand stoner culture. Same for people who make a culture out of vaping.
>>
File: 420 chan.jpg (43KB, 489x596px) Image search: [Google]
420 chan.jpg
43KB, 489x596px
>>34795890
stoner "fad"?

Hate to tell ya OP, but stoner culture has been around a lot longer than both you and I. Granted it evolves with the times, but it's been around for decades, and as long as folks enjoy getting high, it's not going to go anywhere any time soon despite whatever laws are made to quash it.
>>
It's a drug not a fad. Any lifestyle as self-centred and self-destructive as the stoner's should be /r9k/ approved.
>>
>>34796082
for here.
nu normie
>>
>>34795890
hate having to interact with normals to get it, but stonerfags can be fine depending on the person
>>
>>34796165
No, moron, having to interact with others in order to obtain it is never /r9k/ approved.
>>
>>34795890
yes, because i am going to throughly listen to a total stranger on the internet on 4chans opinion very seriously. even robots dont stoop this low. get a life.
>>
Smoking weed is okay, I do it myself and let me tell you stoner culture is fucking cancer.
>>
>>34796884
>even robots don't stoop as low as to voice an opinion
>get a life
>>
>>34795890
Pretty much everything's a fad anon, drugs, most hobbies, being suicidal, depression and other mental illnesses, sex magic, etc.

You can really only be yourself and stop caring about those who do the things you like for the sake of being "cool" adding depth to their personality.

I just heard a beep from an electronic it wasn't my computer and there's nothing else on I'm scared
>>
>>34796120
>>34796165
>>34796884
>>34797105
Fuck off stonerniggers, you guys are annoying as fuck.

>>34797407
Masturbate
>>
>>34797482
Reading comprehension. Jesus dude.
>>
normies smoke and drink
how it is diferent
>>
>>34795890
Weed can magically take away my awkwardness for an hour. By no means am I a stoner, but its nice to not be a huge social fuck up for just a bit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.