[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My high school bully used to put a bible on his desk everytime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: regerge.jpg (36KB, 400x531px) Image search: [Google]
regerge.jpg
36KB, 400x531px
My high school bully used to put a bible on his desk everytime we were in class

Why the fuck did that retard want that book?

So he believed in God and hell but he continued bullying me?

Or maybe he believed God was with him and i deserved to be punished?
>>
>>34795836
>he believed God was with him and i deserved to be punished?
Probably this.
I bullied kids for being fags and degenerates.
You sound like a little cocksucking queer yourself.
>>
>>34795836
this is the most autistic post of 2017 so far
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 469x469px
>>34795836
So? I grew up with this girl from my church who was a huge bitch yet wore a little wooden cross necklace everywhere. In fucking 7th grade she told me to drop out of chorus class because I was bad at singing. I did drop it and never sang in school again, took "music theory" class instead which sucked.

She was the type to put on a fake show of innocence while she was really just a stuck up bitch.
>but...she volunteers with children and praises Jesus!

She also stuck a gusher candy up her hamster's butt in elementary school and possibly put it in the microwave.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x700px
>>34795937
Sounds like she was forced to be an innocent angel by her parents, but had to vent it out when nobody was looking. The hamster part is serial killer level and there's no excuse for that.
>>
>>34795860
xx2much2edgexx
>>
>>34795836
God allows him to be himself and bully people because he'll be forgiven anyway.
>>
>>34795937
>she told me to drop out of chorus class because I was bad at singing
oh no how horrible
>>
File: 1485871951281.gif (994KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1485871951281.gif
994KB, 500x279px
>>34795836
Dude I know a psycho guy who is in his 20s and threatens to kill women for not giving him sex. The guy is a legit fucking loser who never bathes and threatens killing people all the time.

I despise him and he should be put in a fucking cell or kept away form public at all cost.

However he goes to church, talks about how he is dvout and is gods weapon and will punish women and sinners and men who fornicate.

Fun fact people have treated him like a fucking saint all his life, he gets free government assistance, bill paid, food paid, etc. Everyone treats him awesome because they are like well just treat him nice and dont trigger him!

Seriously, women treat him like a fucking prince but they just dont fuckem so he still threatens. Guys treat him all nice nice and shit.

I stand over here telling them the dude is dangerous and needs to be locked up and I am somehow the bad guy.

A police officer and a social worker (both women) came out to his house about his public threats and said he is fine he is just ranting and needs special care and to be treated nice.

Fucking guy said what he is going to do is not a threat it is real and he will fucking kill people.

How the fuck in this world can this shit go on where people treat these fucking sickos like royalty and special.

Just makes me sick.
>>
>>34795836
God did say the meek shall inherit the earth anon
>>
also he is always near the priest

who looks like a bald pedo

it makes me wanna puke
>>
>>34795836
where are you from that might have been me
>>
>>34795836
people who believe in god don't generally make much sense. most of them are assholes in fact, that's why they need god, to make them feel better about being a shit human being
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.