[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can she be an honorary robot? >She was a news reporter who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: christine-chubbuck-1024-1.jpg (249KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
christine-chubbuck-1024-1.jpg
249KB, 1024x768px
Can she be an honorary robot?

>She was a news reporter who committed suicide on live tv during a segment on suicide

>She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man.

>Apparently, she had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Stacy Kirby.

>Chubbuck's lack of a romantic partner was considered a tangent of her desperate need to have close friends, though co-workers said she tended to be brusque and defensive whenever they made friendly gestures toward her. She was self-deprecating, criticizing herself constantly and rejecting any compliments she was given

I know true female robots are 1 in a million, but there's got to be a few out there, right?
>>
>held out for Chad and killed herself because she wasted her time
Nah
>>
>>34795383
>literally killed herself because she was jealous of Stacy

Truly /ourgal/.
>>
wish i could have saved her with my dick
>>
>>34795383
No, she can't. Do you think she's anywhere near us? How many people do you think she turned down just because she wanted Chad? She refused to settle for anything less than what she thought she deserved just for having a smelly clam and then just quit when she didn't get her way. Fuck her.
>>
>>34795383
No way she was a virgin.

Probably she meant it in a "I had plenty of sex just not with the right person lol I'm such a virgin xd" way
>>
>>34795537
>>34795547
>she tended to be brusque and defensive whenever they made friendly gestures toward her. She was self-deprecating, criticizing herself constantly and rejecting any compliments she was given

It sounds like she had an off putting personality that scared people away. Something I think a lot of anons can relate to
>>
>>34795596
Shut the fuck up Roastie Internet Defense Force
>>
>>34795383
>She didn't shoot chad abd stacy first
No
>>
>>34795624
Watch the movie christine (2016)
>>
>>34795383

> though co-workers said she tended to be brusque and defensive whenever they made friendly gestures toward her.

>and rejecting any compliments she was given

No she's not a robot, just a normal girl who can't appreciate men. Being a robot means you don't get compliments and people aren't really nice to you. That's the whole point, they find you unattractive and actively, albeit subconsciously act against you.

She's just a typical spoiled woman who has no idea how easy she has it.

>>34795537

This too. That's my point. Women like this had plenty of chances, they just want Chad because they desperately want to feel more attractive than the other girls.
>>
>>34795673
Uhh, no, prolly not. It's just gonna make her out to be some kind of misunderstood loner hero. It will not change my opinion and I have no interest in wasting my time watching it.
>>
>>34795624
i'm christine idf
>>
>>34795383
>honorary robot
more like fully fledged robot
she was weak though. She admitted defeat by suicide
>>
>woman
>viral marketing

boy, she's one of us fellers!
>>
>>34796301
This, I've seen this same thread on /fit/ and /b/ today. Nobody gives a shit about your movie OP.
>>
>>34795383
Daily reminder that females CAN NOT be robots
orig.
>>
>>34795383
>Committed suicide on live TV
Source?
>>
>>34796729
Wiki
>>
>>34795383
How come when I look up Stacy Kirby all I find is some black guy
>>
>>34796762
Post the video. I wanna see her suicide.
>>
>>34796800
I think the police seized the studio tape and no one recorded it at home since it was a local station.
>>
>>34795412
This. She could've easily had other men but she wanted that fucking guy. Women cannot under any circumstances be robots.

I've been in her situation btw and didn't kill myself. Yet.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (108KB, 413x876px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
108KB, 413x876px
>>34795383

It's difficult to say, for it's difficult for me to relate to women.
I've never been on more than two dates with a man, that one is a given. I baked a cake once for my colleagues but it was terrible and I ended throwing it outside yet even the birds refused to eat that. I certainly had several Oneitis over the decades.As far as self-deprecation goes or being unable to accept kind words, I can also relate.
Other than that, not really. Writing your own Sudoku because you can't have it your way? If Normalfags want me to die, they'll have to do it themselves, this body isn't gonna kill itself.

I must say that she has 2 things going for her:
> she did it like a Boss, not by ingesting a gorillion of homeopatic pills and calling 911
> everything according to Keikaku (she even wrote the news announcing her death)

Let's face it, interviewing a cop to learn how to kill yourself efficiently, writing the events in advance and going to work but waiting for the best moment to do it, it's a pretty robotic way to do it. That's how Pepe would do it, smug smile and mischief all over his face.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.