[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, i just got a gf, she likes anime, hentai, video games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: pepegf.jpg (60KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
pepegf.jpg
60KB, 500x439px
Hey robots, i just got a gf, she likes anime, hentai, video games and she's depressed too.
Would you consider her a fembot and am i still welcome here even if i'm not kissless anymore ?
>>
Leave now anon, you aren't welcome here anymore.
>>
>>34795364
This place is full of normies anyway, you can stay
>>
>>34795364
>fembot
How new are you people? "fembot" is a word designed to be bait, it's not an actual thing that women can be.
>>
>>34795443
a year (that's pretty new i think) but i forgot about rule n.30
>>
File: 1486806924558.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1486806924558.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>34795364
Oh anon , I'm so happy for you .
Also remeber to close the door when you FUCKING LEAVE MY BOARD YOU UNKISSLESS BASTARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34795364
Doesn't matter really, this place is normie central anyway.
>>
>>34795497
>>34795405
normies don't go on 4chan they think it's that school shooter site kek
>>
>>34795534
>normies don't go on 4chan
I wish that was the case
>>
>i just got a gf
leave normo
>fembot
no such thing
>am i still welcome here
Attention whores are never welcome
>>
File: 1406337567428.jpg (74KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1406337567428.jpg
74KB, 720x480px
>>34795534
>normies don't go on 4chan
>>
>>34795534
I'm normie as fuck and I'm here, tho
>>
>>34795587
Why?
Not trying to be a dick, just curious.
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 350x420px
I'm essentially a failed normie, woot
>>
>>34795600
Guess because I became a normie later in life, I wasn't always, so I still have the same interests I had before, I just hide them from my social circles
>>
>>34795567
certain parts of 4chan are filled and always have been filled with normies, now and then our havens of autism are breached by the normies tend to fall back once a good rekt/gore is up.

also get the fuck off /r9k and go to /fit or some other board with bullshit convoluted ideas you get to "do shit for the gf". Dont even go on /adv to help with inevitable ideas, you shun your bot bros. You are welcome back when she inevitably jumps back on the cock carousel and breaks your heart. Goodluck you made it out but... the tribe has spoken
>>
>>34795633
How did you become a normie?
orig
>>
>>34795654
We are probably the minorty on r9k, sadly.
>>
>>34795693
First of all I started taking care of my appearance, went from being EXTREMELY ugly (to the point people on the street would point at me and laugh, some approached me as well to insult me and make fun of me in front of their friends, some even beat me up just for a laugh, and whenever I went I could see disgust in stranger's eyes) to look decent to be actually kinda hot (right now I get told I'm really attractive on a regular basis, actually have girls hitting on me pretty often)

Just changing the way I looked made interacting with people a lot easier, since when you're that ugly they don't even want to talk to you

Still, I was emotionally scarred, so I basically forced myself to be more social, talk to strangers, go outside of my house and do stuff in public and so on. This was not a fun experience, at all. I failed a lot and it was very painful at times, but in the end it was the thing that really helped me, since I finally kinda got over my fears and can now interact with strangers pretty easily

I now have a gf (who knows all about my past and my real self, since she's pretty much the same as me, aka an undercover normie, we really fit together well), friends, and an overall happier life, so I'm really, really glad I did what I did, and now whenever I meet someone in the same situaton as I was I usually befriend them, protect them from the kind of people that treated me like trash in the past, and help them out

If you got any specific questions regarding what I did, ask away
>>
File: 1486768340831.jpg (92KB, 541x755px) Image search: [Google]
1486768340831.jpg
92KB, 541x755px
>>34795920
You're a cyborg. Either way, how do you go from so ugly that people laugh at you on the street to so hot that girls hit on you often?

>Just lift bruh

This argument isn't going to work
>>
>>34795920
How did you improve your looks, and what made you so ugly in the first place?
I have an unironically hideous face, and no amount of grooming, lifting or similar would change that.
>>
>>34796026
>>34795995
I had really bad acne, I have very thich eyebrows that connect in the middle and that have kind of like very big "horns" on the sides, yellow teeth, hair like shit, and some problems with my face muscles, that would cramp and make me look actually retarded

Also, skinny as fuck, hairy as a monkey and with very, very bad posture problems (pretty much a hunchback, with my shoulders that would close inwards a lot, and winged scapulas that'd be visible out of even thick clothing

So I did some (pretty long) therapy to correct the muscle spasms in my face, whitened my teeth, groomed my eyebrows (not in a faggoty way, just divided them, cut the horns off and cleaned them up a little), medicated my acne, started cutting my hair in a decent way and actually taking care of it. Also removed my autism glasses and went for contacts.

For the posture problems, I lifted like a madman, became very big very quickly (I started doing this before doing all other stuff, as soon as I was big all the bullying stopped), all doing excercises that'd would fix my posture, and they did, the scapulas retracted as well

Also, I admit that late puberty helped me out, 2-3 years ago (i'm 23) I had a patchy, ugly beard, while now it's full and nice, and since I noticed people like it I just trim it every now and then, while keeping it clean and well groomed

If you have a really, really ugly face, tho, as in your bone structer is really fucked up, then this probably won't help you that much, your best bet would be to grow a pretty big beard if you're able to, cause this is the only thing that kind of worked for someof my friends. It hides your face to a degree, and if taken care of it really adds app to your overall appearance
>>
>>34795534
Ultra "I only use the internet for ifunny, snapchat, twitter ect" normies don't go on the fourth channel, you're correct. But, "I love triple A games, reddit 4 life, never played an RPG other than fallout 4 and skyrim" normies do frequently browse the 4th channel
>>
>>34796267
Sorry about typos and all that, I'm not a native speaker and I'm writing this while studying
>>
>>34796357

Thanks for the reply, it makes sense to me now
>>
>>34796267
Thanks for the insight man, I'm glad you were able to turn your life around.
>>
>>34796589
Thanks, good luck to you if you ever wanna try to do the same
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.