[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She said YES!!!!!!!! Well, time to leave this shithole then,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1476797732109.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1476797732109.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
She said YES!!!!!!!!
Well, time to leave this shithole then, Bye you fucking losers!!!
>>
I'll remember to leave a warm spot for you, after she cucked you.
>>
File: 1481996865932.png (156KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481996865932.png
156KB, 400x400px
You'll be back. They always come back. Sooner or later, Chad is gonna strike, leaving you with nothing.

Oh, you WILL be back.
>>
Mine congratulations anon,i hope you two be very very happy.
>>
>>34794452
If she's a virgin, congratulations.

If not, joke's on you, cuck.
>>
>>34794452
>She said YES!!!!!!!!

Oh did all the Chads die off overnight or something?
>>
File: 1446985465045.jpg (123KB, 588x603px) Image search: [Google]
1446985465045.jpg
123KB, 588x603px
>>34794452
shit wrong pic

She said YESS!
>>
>>34794485
are there no women who can resists chad's advances? that is very sad
>>
>>34794520
A few of them. A few of the ultra mindfucked beings. Like the ones that you need to go spelunking for in a prehistoric cave to find. Totally secluded from anything and anywhere in the real life.

Not even the fembots on 4chan. That's beginner tier fucked up and they will STILL leave you for Chad as soon as he shows.

You have to dig deeper.
>>
>>34794520
If a woman can find soembody better she'll drop you. And yes, they're all like that.

Disgusting creatures. Surely, they are our punishment in this hell of ours.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.