[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Urban culture" is one of the worst things to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: urban-clothing-52034.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
urban-clothing-52034.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
"Urban culture" is one of the worst things to happen to the world
>>
Bitter, uptight, superiority complex racists are one of the worst things to happen to the world
>>
It is just a continuation of an ongoing trend. Culture has regressed further and further every generation for the last 100 years.
>>
>>34794251

Are these the new chipmunks?
>>
>>34794291
>only racists dislike urban culture
you do realize that the biggest opponents of urban "culture" are old black people, right?
>>
why is it called culture if there's nothing behind it and it's just about appearances
>>
>>34794409
I know you're not an old black person, retard.
>>
>>34794251
>getting this mad about little kids getting dressed in different clothes

White people everyone
>>
File: 1449041612252.jpg (22KB, 249x325px) Image search: [Google]
1449041612252.jpg
22KB, 249x325px
>>34794409
>implying black people can't be racist
>>
>>34794251
I like it. I just can't afford to convey that.
>>
>>34794251
Yup it's trash. Nice that people let you know theyre trash right off, then you can avoid the niggers.
>>
>>34794537
>implying implications originally
>>
>>34794510
obviously, but I'm just stating the facts. Blacks who were alive during the civil rights era despise urban culture because they know that it is in part responsible for the slow destruction of their community.

Also, urban culture isn't exclusive to blacks. Stop calling everyone you disagree with a racist.
>>
>>34794596
I don't call everyone I disagree with a racist. I'm calling you a racist.
>>
>>34794251
i remember seeing this picture at least 4 years ago, maybe even 7 years ago.

i dont think people still dress their kids like that. granted now dress them like cute little queers, but i like that more than "swaq" shirts.
>>
https://www.strawpoll.me/12315598
>>
File: 1457806167809.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1457806167809.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>34794607
>being against a "culture" that teaches young blacks that being a criminal, objectifying women, disrespecting authority figures, and doing drugs is "cool" means you're a racist
>>
White Americans have no culture. It will never be cool to be an average white dude. And most of the White guys here are below average, thats why they're all so bitter.
>>
through my life experiences, I've come to associate 'urban' or 'ghetto' culture with dumb, materialistic, brutish people who think exclusively in the short term.
It is predominantly associated with blacks, but I see trash from all races that do this.
What I especially dislike is that it seems that according to mainstream culture, 'ghetto' is the new masculine. White men are basement dwelling anime-masturbating virgins, so goes the stereotype, unless they like thug music, dress like a thug, act brutish, stupid, materialistic. Modern 'sexy fuck music' is rap and r&b- but it doesn't feel sexy to me.
>>
>>34794825
>dumb, materialistic, brutish people who think exclusively in the short term
Exactly that!
>>
File: 1457397801526.jpg (9KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1457397801526.jpg
9KB, 200x267px
>>34794814
>White Americans have no culture
>>
>>34794848
he's right you moron. Eating mayonnaise and shocking gay people isn't culture
>>
>>34794848
Yet you didn't list anything.

4th of July? Thanksgiving? The Superbowl? Red Solo cups?
>>
>>34794251
>muh non-urban culture
Cry me a river
>>
>>34794780
No, it doesn't. But you are still a racist.
>>
>>34794888
wearing over-priced sneakers and rapping about fucking big booty hoes isn't a culture either.
>>
>>34794888
white american culture = trips, tendies, poo poo pee pee, hail to the god emperor, fucking normies ree, goatse.cx, listening to dragonforce ironically,
>>
>>34794942
That's a sub culture of black culture. Thats easily exported throughout the world and yet white youth eats it the fuck up. So it's really white culture too. Have you ever seen black kids rushing out to buy white music? Never, always the other way around.
>>
>>34794814
>>34794888
You only think this because it's the dominant culture.
>>
>>34795005
yeah I really hate that normie white kids like that stuff.
It's oversheltered suburban people appropriating the trappings of another culture to feel some vicarious sense of authenticity, so they can feel like a 'bad mofo', or for 'socially conscious' activist cred- i.e. I listen to Dead Prez and share shitty BLM anarchist clickbait on facebook, am so enlightened and worldly.

I do enjoy some rap music (although I'm really picky about it), but it is alienating on some level- It's music that comes from a life totally different than my own and I can't identify with it on the same level I can other music.

Also macklemore is a fucking faggot
>>
>>34795112
Welloyd think about it. If you'really white in America you already "fit in" by default. Minorities never fit in and just did their own thing. You don'the stand out for being Bob Smith but he never really had to have his own culture.
>>
I'd smash these little bastards with a brick. What a hideous creatures they are.
>>
File: 1486617875697.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486617875697.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>34795112
>I do enjoy some rap music
>>
>>34795258
It is not their fault their parents treat them like little dress-up dolls.
>>
>>34795259
yeah sometimes I enjoy stuff precisely because it's so shitty and degenerate. pobody's nurfect

see also: sonichu, the shaggs, time cube, browsing r9k
>>
>it's another white american cultural marxists use english on a site made by a white american to complain about white americans having no culture episode
As a frog with a deep hatred for american imperialism and niggers, I'd still hang you shitstains before either of those groups.
>>
NIGGER CULTURE IS DISGUSTING
>>
Anyone notice how single mothers seem to have a thing for dressing their kids up like the men who left them?
>>
Baseball was invented in England
Nike was founded by two white guys
Skating was profigated by white teenagers in the 1970s.
>>
>>34794347
>>>34794251 (OP)
>Are these the new chipmunks?
No, these mother's dressed their kids just like the fathers who left them.
>>
>>34795766
>side made by a white american
you mean a jew
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.