[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bf broke up with me Did I fuck up ? I don't miss him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 20160719084021.jpg (29KB, 529x610px) Image search: [Google]
20160719084021.jpg
29KB, 529x610px
>bf broke up with me

Did I fuck up ? I don't miss him because he was really abusive verbally, but I feel kinda sad..I don't even have any friends, what do i do now ?
>>
>>34794237
You be mine, clearly.
>>
yis u r fug up
>>
let another Chad abuse you for the 1% chance he might commit
>>
>>34794237
Should have gone for a robot bf.

Robot BFs won't ever leave you, you pick one and you are together forever.

Say goodbye to Chad you got 'Pumped n Dumped' TM
>>
>>34794258
I don't get it ?
What do you mean ?

>>34794402
We didn't have sex and he seemed like a robot, just left me because he said he wanted sex and I refused.
>>
>>34794433
>We didn't have sex and he seemed like a robot, just left me because he said he wanted sex and I refused.

So ayo hol' up. Lemme get dis straight

>Seems like a robot
>Wants sex
>You refuse
>Leaves you

Yeah that's a Chad looking for easy pickups. How did you fall for that?
>>
>>34794433

>he wanted sex and I refused
sex is a pretty essential part of adult romantic relationships.
are you underage or do you just mean he wanted it too early in the relationship, in which case you can hardly call him your boyfriend, you'd just be dating for a while
>>
>>34794530
I'm scared of having sex and losing my virginity. He talked about it a few times and i refused which I guess made him angry.

>>34794481
Dunno. He seemed nice earlier
>>
>>34794594
>Dunno. He seemed nice earlier
What are you doing woman. How old are you honestly. Is that all people need to be for you.. 'Nice'? God help you if Oscar finds you honestly.
What did you do with him then? You kissed? Sucked his cock?

Get a real robot bf. Not a random Chad looking for easy girls to fuck by pretending they are relatable to you.
>>
>>34794625
He wasn't a chad at all.I'm gonna be 20 in a week, he asked me to be his gf when we were 16, so around 3-4 years. We kissed and he touched my boobs once,that's pretty much it. I Don't understand why would he leave me, we weren't even fighting
>>
>>34794669

>3-4 years
>barely first base

What a cuck.
>>
>>34794669
Alright listen up here's a lesson for you.

>I Don't understand why would he leave me, we weren't even fighting
You just said why he left you. He looked for sucky sucky but you didn't want to. He didn't give a shit about you, he thought you were an easy target for him so that's why he stuck around. When it became clear you weren't he left.

What are the chances, the actual probability that a guy you meet in real life is a genuine robot? How many people are on this board? This place is the only source of genuine robots.
The chance you meet one in real life out of nowhere is absolutely nil.

Get a real robot bf. Right from Robot Wallmart: /r9k/. Robot BFs on sale for 100% 24/7/365
>>
>>34794237
>>>/adv/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>34794669

yea ok, I sympathize with this guy. it's not all that weird to be a virgin at 20, but it is if you've been in a committed relationship for 4 years at that point.
you seem like you're sexually immature for some reason, which is up to yourself to figure out, but at this age you can't expect people to wait for you to sort your own issues and anxieties out. sex is just a need people have, and after you've been denying this need for so long and you seem to have to intention to change that, he's gone off looking for a more mature person.
fair fucks to him
>>
>>34794742
but a person on r9k won't marry me, ldr never works and there will be a high chance my "robot bf" won't be from my country
>>
>>34794773
I see. Thanks for the advice.
Also sorry to have wasted your time
>>
>>34794815
What is your country then?
>>
>>34794864
slovakia.

Guys here are mostly chads
>>
>>34795322
I've never seen a slav robot desu.

West Europe here. What's your endgame plan then if there are no slovakia bots? Give in to Chad / Dimitry?
>>
>>34795322

Melania is that you?
>>
>>34795357
never really thought about it. Maybe my parents will find someone for me when I get older like 28

>>34795363
no, not melania
>>
>>34794773
>sex is just a need people have
Speak for yourself man.
>>
>>34795322
plz be melanie you insecure roastie-to-be bitch.
>>
>>34795380
Your parents will just find a random Chad who is '''''ready to settle down'''''. The reverse cucking.

Do parents really do that there or u just meming.
>>
>>34795322
I have more than enough money to come and live in your country what's your contact info?
>>
>>34795425
No, I hope that doesn't happen. My parents go to church a lot and they have normie frinds who have children my age so I'm hoping they kinda do it. Don't people do that ? Am I holding on to false hope here ?
>>
>>34795473
Never heard of parents finding their childrens partners. Outside of india or muslim countries. I guess slav parents don't give a crap. I don't know.
>>
File: 1486651734383.jpg (249KB, 1000x715px) Image search: [Google]
1486651734383.jpg
249KB, 1000x715px
SHITPOSTING THREAD?
SIGN ME RIGHT THE FUCK UP SEMPAI
>>
File: 68years07.jpg (42KB, 713x581px) Image search: [Google]
68years07.jpg
42KB, 713x581px
At first I didn't think the spirits could affect my life
But the music of Adonai sings through every string of this existence
>>
>>34795322
Asy ta nehal ked zistil ze mas kokot, vsetcy vieme, ze femboty neexsistuju a su to len teplusi, co sa hraju na zeny.
>>
>>34794773
No more needs to be said. Frankly you're pretty naive and stupid not to see this coming, OP. Shame on you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.