[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fembot >look like Ja'mie the private school girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>be fembot
>look like Ja'mie the private school girl

no amount of makeup, hairstyling or girly clothes can fix a manly face and body. I will never find love.
>>
>>34794212
>>be fembot

haha
>>
R u trap?
>>
>>34794598
no

EXTREMELY ORIGINAL
>>
>>34794212
Are you fat?

ooorginal
>>
I hate all of you guys. You're all just normies and failed chads anyway.
>>
>>34794753
no but shaped like a fridge

even more original
>>
File: Art vs Science - Magic Fountain.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Art vs Science - Magic Fountain.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Australian schoolgirls
>>
>>34794212
just become a career woman and start hating your life only after 40 or so
>>
>>34794801
Damn. I'm sorry femanon. My body shape is sort of fridge-like too so I feel your pain.
>>
>>34794212
surgery is the only answer sadly.
>>
>>34794801
How do you look when you gain weight? Where does it go?
>>
>>34794212
You just haven't accepted it yourself yet. Since that's the case, you can't see anyone loving you back. I promise you, your probably closer to average than you think, it's just hard accepting we're not top of the pecking order. Love yourself, there are guys out there that like romance, intelligence, passion, empathy. Also you'd be surprised what a cool haircut can do, I've finally found one that works and already feel more confident.
Just have to accept.
>>
>>34794212
Maybe you just underestimate yourself.

>>34794905
Also this.
>>
>>34794212
hahaha holy fuck i actually went to that school
was a total shithole with real people just like the fictional character
>>
>>34794863
I haven't gained weight so don't know
>>
Ass and hips at the very least can be built up through physical training.
Do a lot of squats.
>>
>>34795215
how do you get wider hips with training??? pls explain.
>>
Do you live in Australia OP?
>>
>>34794212
Post a pic, if you're not fat you're at least average. Over 50% of people are overweight. Fat people are gross.
>>
>>34795268
Build up the muscles on your hips.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/416524-exercises-to-gain-mass-in-the-butt-hips-thighs/
>>
>>34794212
OP, I don't know if you're still here, but I'm also cis and look like Ja'mie. You're not alone. It sucks, but there is more to life than being pretty. Develop some hobbies, get an education, help others, try to remain positive, find an equally unattractive man to settle down with, and adopt some children so you don't pass on your awful genes. If all else fails, we can always turn to the noose.
>>
>>34794212
fuck off attention whore i guarantee you'll get multiple offers from men and ignore all of them yet still call yourself lonely
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.