[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why am I so fucking obsessed with this guy? he's an eni

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1485149672880.jpg (30KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
1485149672880.jpg
30KB, 600x830px
why am I so fucking obsessed with this guy? he's an enigma I can't wrap my head around. with serial killers like jeffrey dahmer and john wayne gacy you get the sense that something went wrong in their development that turned them into violent killers but ted's different. he doesn't seem human. there doesn't seem to be a discernible period in his life where he was anything but ted bundy as we know him today.

i'm particularly entranced with the mystery surrounding his parentage. his mother claimed to have slept with a sailor and 9 months later ted was born, but investigators never found any records of such a man. ted's grandfather was known to be an abusive drunk and there's speculation that he raped his daughter, making him ted's father as well as his grandfather. even more puzzling are rumors that ted's grandfather partook in the occult and even a member of a local cult.

he's just so fucking fascinating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEWsxCrMM1U
>>
>>34794105
He was merely a psychopath lad. That's all there is to it.
>>
File: 1486815600750.jpg (143KB, 634x856px) Image search: [Google]
1486815600750.jpg
143KB, 634x856px
>>34794137
psychopath for sure, but he had certain qualities that almost weren't human

>To several of his post-arrest interviewers years later (William Hagmaier, Robert Keppel, Steven Michaud), Bundy described a malignant being - an "entity" - that emerged from him whenever he was tense or drunk.

>Defense investigator Joe Aloi seemed to have gotten a clear view. While they were talking, he suddenly noticed an odor emanate from Bundy as his face and body cotorted. "I felt that negative electricity," Aloi said, "and along with that came that smell. An overpowering, sulfuric odor." Aloi was suddenly terrified that Bundy would kill him.

>a great-aunt witnessed an episode during which Bundy "seemed to turn into another, unrecognizable person... [she] suddenly, inexplicably found herself afraid of her favorite nephew as they waited together at a dusk-darkened train station. he had turned into a stranger." Lewis recounted a prison official in Tallahassee describing a similar transformation: "He said, 'He became weird on me.' He did a metamorphosis, a body and facial change, and he felt there was almost an odor emitting from him. He said, 'Almost a complete change of personality... that was the day I was afraid of him.""
>>
File: 1482173692057.jpg (43KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
1482173692057.jpg
43KB, 600x637px
>>34794348
>smells like sulfur
>changes face and appearance

So he's fucking skinwalker or shapechanger
>>
File: jeffrey-dahmer-1.jpg (290KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-dahmer-1.jpg
290KB, 1200x800px
>>34794105
I was obsessed with Dahmer for a while.

What a sick fuck he was.
>>
Because he's physically attractive and has an intriguing personality, same with Jeffrey Dahmer. Both of them were very good looking, and charming. Their psychopathy isn't interesting, though. Most people are psychopaths, including the average person.
>>
>>34794105
youre fascinated by him for the same reason youre fascinated by everyone with psychopathic traits. Their black hole of a soul makes people with actual emotions orbit around them.
>>
>>34794817
I really enjoyed that comic someone made about him, might read it again later
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (18KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
18KB, 231x218px
>>34794348
>Bundy would literally emit a foul odor before killing you

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>34794911
Yeah, his former classmate wrote it. Really interesting.

They're actually making a movie, hope it will be good, all the other movies about him were pretty shit.
>>
>>34794348

well i have read that people with multiple personality disorder change their body chemistry so maybe that explains the odor and that people suddenly percieved him as a different person
>>
File: AzazelSPN.png (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AzazelSPN.png
436KB, 1280x720px
>>34794803
Skinwalkers smell like copper

Sulfur means Demon
>>
>>34795030
nah he didn't have DID
>>
>>34794842
>good looking
He looks like a knockoff Bob Saget.
>>
>>34795291
Maybe you think that, but all evidence shows that women found him extremely attractive (which probably had to do with his psychopathic personality in addition to his looks, to be fair).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.