[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> born with a vagina > grow up being told how pretty you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1160fat-jealous-chick.jpg (24KB, 432x323px) Image search: [Google]
1160fat-jealous-chick.jpg
24KB, 432x323px
> born with a vagina
> grow up being told how pretty you are
> see pretty girls highly valued everywhere
> puberty hits
> due to laziness/mental illness/bullshit, start to balloon up
> excuse it as just being muh condishuns
> graduate high school as a whale
> go to university
> supposed to be the sluttiest time of your life
> looks are going to start going downhill soon
> friends start "forgetting" to invite you to parties with hot guys
> only touch you can get is from borderline sexual assaulting drunk guys
> even if you were to lose the weight over the next few years, you'd be past your prime
> realise you will never get to be a hot slut every girl deserves to be

Why even live?
>>
File: fatty.png (82KB, 1195x797px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.png
82KB, 1195x797px
You have two options.

1. Meet hot guys on the Internet.
2. Lose weight.
>>
>>34794069
>Why even live?

To make everybody as miserable as you are using feminism.
>>
File: standards.png (924KB, 944x887px) Image search: [Google]
standards.png
924KB, 944x887px
>>34794094

Wanted to add, the hot guys wont date you for real. They will just fuck you in between fucking the hot girls.

If you want a real relationship you need to lower your standards. Date short man perhaps? Or another fatty?
>>
>>34794069
I'd date you even if you were fat. But you have already shown you just want to be a slut and fuck everyone so no... You lost.
>>
Sounds like suicide is the only answer roast better end it now while you're physically able too
>>
There is only one option: become a nun and live for GOD
>>
>>34794069
Lose weight, I have seen many girls in early 20's that looked 5-10 years older because they were fat, and it is unbelivable how some changed as they lost weight, both physically and emotionally

The main reason why you are fat is because of psychological issues, go see a psychiatrist and/or find a community to support you, going on a diet by itself probably won't work because it is so easy for you to temporary dull the pain with food. There are people out there who understand what you are going trough and are willing to help you, you just need to make a choice to change
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.