[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you joined the military? Its perfect for turning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: operators.jpg (115KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
operators.jpg
115KB, 600x475px
Why haven't you joined the military?

Its perfect for turning robots into chads and you get to play a part in history.
>>
>>34793563
The military disqualifies enlistment for those with autism spectrum disorders, psychiatric disorders or drug addiction.
And you literally cannot be a robot without one or more of those conditions.
>>
>>34793563
Nope, Not true met a robot through here not too long ago who was a SEAL. We've talked since I joined the NAVY as well, I'm still in the DEP, but he was a KHV and he looks like a 3-4/10.
>>
>>34793603
>The military disqualifies enlistment for those with autism spectrum disorders
Does this apply in England?
>>
>>34793563
Can't join when you have mental problems
>>
>>34793603
Thats why you lie bro
>>
>>34793563
Uhhh i have middle astigmatism, i guess my hearing must not be perfect, 5' 7' manlet but most importantly im 103lbs and look like an ugly trap even tho im not into that shit, maybe next year when i bulk up
>>
File: 1010'.png (15KB, 169x200px) Image search: [Google]
1010'.png
15KB, 169x200px
"Yes anon, the military will turn you into a man and then you'll be able to have all the girls you want. Sign your life away here, please
________________________________"
>>
>>34793563
Because robots are pussies who blame anything and anyone for their shortcomings.
>>
>>34793640
Can't do that since they do a extensive back round check on you, and if you purposely lie to them then you'll go to prison.
>>
why does Mcdonalds and the US Army shill on 4chan?
it's really fucking pathetic.

why would i want to join a place that shills on 4chan????? it's the most desperate thing you could do.

Mcdonalds = going down the shitter
US army = The Mcdonalds of the world's armies
>>
>>34793563
>Volunteer to get treated like shit for less pay than a civilian job doing the same hours for years on end.
>Hang around with chads and maybe learn to emulate them, but doesn't mean you'll ever become one.
>If you aren't the fucking king alpha, you won't have a chance with any military girls, and aren't to just go off and meet civilian girls.

Sounds fucking retarded mate.
>>
>>34793740
Its all mind games. Its there to toughen you up once you actually go into a combat zone.

Who gives a fuck about women, just join to enjoy killing people.
>>
>>34793752
>Its all mind games.
This makes is less shit?

>once you actually go into a combat zone
Why would one want to do this?
>>
>>34793563
the hair on that guys arm triggers me, i really want to shave it. they also look silly with the binoculars and cyberpunk dust masks
>>
>>34793667
They might kick you out but you wont got to jail. No jury will incarcerate an autistic person for just wanting to serve his country.

I doubt you even get a dishonorable or less than honorable discharge for it as long as you dont actually do anything wrong. Probably use a medical excuse and usher you out, in which case you may still be entitled to GI benefits (depends how long you served) and will still have the military on your resume.
>>
>>34793563
>you get to play a part in history
That'd be cool if the role we were playing wasn't "those retards that ruined everything"
>>
>>34793563
Autist with bad vision and SI related mental hospital admissions.
>>
File: 1486284620370.jpg (284KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
1486284620370.jpg
284KB, 750x938px
>>34793563
I am in the military.

I work in a MTF Emergency Room.

Ask me anything. Yes I hate my life.
>>
>>34793630
The PARAS exist, so no.
>>
>>34794149
When >>34793752 says "Its all mind games. Its there to toughen you up", does that continue after training?
>>
>>34793667
>extensive background check
yeah, nah, in the states they CANNOT ACCESS your medical records. your favorite word at meps is "no". but that isn't to say they can't find out. for instance, if you tell them you have never broken a bone, but then you break that bone in training and they see evidence of a previous fracture, you're fucked.
>>
>>34794209
Yes, in a sense.

If you enlist, you and the rest of your enlisted co-workers will be treated like children.

Officers get a free pass on almost everything.

Basic training was tough mentally, but in retrospect it wasn't actually that difficult. It's hard for a person that hasn't taken absolute commands and can handle different angles of pressure before.
>>
>>34793667
>extensive

Yea, no. Backgrounds take time and a lot of money. They will look up your criminal record and if you're clear you will be able to join.

You can lie about almost anything, just don't get caught during basic.

Really fucking difficult huh.
>>
>>34794280
>>34794317
My bad. I went to meps and I waited for a very long time in the lounge and I was thinking that they must be doing a background check on my medical records as well.
>>
>>34793563
>Why haven't you joined the military?
Several medical conditions, didn't even make it to the psychological evaluation.
>>
the submissive nerds here will probably just end up getting raped

military is for sociopaths who want to be tools for corporations
>>
>>34794518
Well, joining did get me out of debt and I have 30k saved up. Never touched a gun in my military career. Along with the other benefits, it was worth the 5 years.
>>
I'd rather not kill other people and give myself PTSD for money, thanks
>>
After law school, I was seriously considering applying for the Marines JAG program. I went to a great law school, got good grades, and have appropriate credentials and publications. Unfortunately, I used to be a severe drug addict when I was much younger. I have no arrests or convictions, and I'm over it now. Regardless, this part of my life means that I no longer qualify for a security clearance, and I'm ineligible for any service job.

I've now been in private law practice for 7 years, and I've closed settlements worth over $20 million in that time. I sometimes think back to my ambitions to serve as a JAG officer for a while, and I think it's fucking retarded that I'm essentially disqualified from government service. I can't handle some horsheshit JAG case or see a low-level government secret, but I can close multi-million settlements? Yeah, that makes sense.
>>
>>34793563
I'm really skinny so I'd probably fail all the fitness stuff.
>>
But I am.

Took my asvab and tapas yesterday. Now I just gotta wait a month or so for the pot to leave my system and from then it's the medical and then training.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.