[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good ways to cope with being short and ugly and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CRUfR9xUcAAf_s9.jpg (38KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
CRUfR9xUcAAf_s9.jpg
38KB, 600x469px
Are there any good ways to cope with being short and ugly and never receiving female attention?
>>
find a purpose in life that isn't 'stick your dick in a vagina'.
>>
Hookers and blow

origi
>>
>ugly
Maybe
>short
No
>>
As a tall ugly khv we're basically the same only that you get to
>Buy cheaper clothes
>Need less food
>Fit in places better
>clean your computer with small hands
>take shorter showers
>Look better and more ripped with the same muscle mass
>get to hide your ugly face below their field of vision while mine sticks out
>Get to generally walk around unnoticed
>will never hit your head on anything
>Have better quality of life because the wear and tear on your joints isn't that big
Being tall never did me any favors, I'd rather buy a 5 bucks stool and reach everywhere than be tall. Because that's all that being tall means to me being able to reach shit easier. I wish I was way smaller I cannot clean the entirety of my computer without dismantling the whole thing because there are some spaces where I cannot get into because there is no space for me to actually have a grip and get into the space. The average toilet is just about too small for me to sit comfortably and I really used to like shitting as a kid.
>>
>>34793689
>manlet falseflagging
>>
>>34793689
This is probably bait, but it's good to note that people subconsciously treat manlets differently for their height.

Height=status, it's why the judges in courts sit higher than everyone else. Being a manlet means getting no real respect from both women, and also your fellow men.
>>
Alcohol obviously
>>
>>34793874
He already stunted his grown drinking it as a teen, ironic.
>>
>>34793433
If its not already posted you start HRT ASAP. The best option is to become a qt girl (boy) and have other robots orbit you.
>>
>>34793712
Do you know how shit it is when you cannot fit your clothes into one single closet because they take up so much space. How often do you have to fold your clothes until they fit?
Shit for me is never on sale because they don't even carry it enough of it on the regular. I am too big for my blanket to fit from shoulder to foot and had to get a big one.

Being tall is only good if it's good, if it's not getting me laid it's just a hindrance that stops me from living a happy life.

Sure maybe women would think I'm slightly more attractive than a smaller guy who is just as ugly but that doesn't do shit for me in real life where I'm alone. Theoretically I have a better chance at a million dollar nba contract but I don't have one so the theory can suck my dick as the reality is fucking my ass
>>
>>34793442
I am a hedonist mostly and i feel like i missed out on so much
>>34793915
I am way too old for that, besides i only like girls and i want to be with them, not be them.
>>34793891
I didn't drink during my teens, but my parents had me late, lots of stress and high cortisol, shit diet and also lots of drugs probably contributed, however i stopped growing when i was about 13 so i think there might be something else.
>>
>>34793979
I would probably just kill myself at this point anon
>>
Lol manlets are really failed creatures
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.