[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she still thinks I'll be her "friend" after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1459667684717.jpg (57KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1459667684717.jpg
57KB, 724x611px
>she still thinks I'll be her "friend" after breaking up with me
Why do girls always want their cake and eat it too? How entitled.
>>
Maybe she likes you as a person and doesn't want to lose you but the relationship isn't working. Of course you aren't obligated to be her friend if you don't want to, but surely you can understand why she'd want to still ce friends.
>>
>>34793366

Not OP but I understand why perfectly. She wants an emotional tampon and maybe another branch to swing back to if the next guy she has lined up dumps her.

There is no such thing as "not working out" when it comes to relationships with women. They NEED to be with someone for validation. When a woman dumps you it's because she's found someone higher up on the social ladder.

There's always another guy. Always.
>>
It's because she doesn't want to feel like a cunt she is.
>>
>>34793330
you're a cunt and a normie, go hang yourself.
>>
>>34793330
We don't actually give a shit about whether or not you stay friends with us, we only say it because if we don't offer it other people call us mean. It's 100% about saving face. If there weren't societal reproccussions to doing so, women would just tell you to fuck off after every breakup.
>>
>want their cake and eat it too
because their're fat asses

I hope i helped you, op
>>
>>34793466
>implying you are fembot
>implying you have\had a bf\gf
>>
>>34793330
>he doesnt use her for free weed
>he doesnt ignore her for months until she starts missing him
>he doesnt listen to her fucked up, lonely, drug fueled escapades and laugh the fuck up in his head
>he doesnt listen to the way other men dont give a single fuck about her and at best will use her as a cum dumpster
>he doesnt listen when she is saying how she met great guy who reminds her of you but that she told him to get his past sorted and now it seems hes back with his ex
>he doesnt wait for her to be desperate and fuck her good, then give her the cold shoulder

Plot twist>OP is retarded
>>
>>34793392
This.
I'll give an example. The closest i've got to getting a gf.
>meet a girl in uni
>she's great
>we're hitting it off
>but she always stops it just as i'm about to try to kiss her.
>this goes on for a few months
>she starts carefully implying that she has a boyfriend in her hometown
>feel like shit
>stop talking to her, for the most part
>one night she texts me that she just broke up with her bf
>so i indulge her
>"i just wasn't feeling it anymore, and i wanted it to be over, so i lied and told him i cheated on him"
I stopped talking to her. Right then and there.
Ignored her for months... I
Now we're talking again. And i'm kinda torn... Between the prospect of losing my virginity, and having this feeling that she'll just dump me when she gets bored with no remorse.
>>
>>34793668
Fuck her and dump her , op. She sounds like the person that would do the same but wouldn't you want to lose your virginity to someone special?
>>
bro have you seen this generation? most people have no problem double dipping into EVERYTHING.
shit, i've seen people walk into businesses, ask the cashier if they can have free stuff, then create a scene if they're told no.

liberals have done this. they've made it to where no one can have an opinion or have a back bone or defend themselves, so no one tells these entitled people to FUCK OFF.
the service industry has done this.
>>
>>34793466
This.
We don't want to be friends with you, we're just being nice.
>>
>>34793734
>>34793466
you don't have to tell us women are cowards, we know.
>>
>>34793716
I'd actually really like to lose it to her. She resembles Siri.
>>
>>34793769
Too bad we're gonna do it anyway.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34793513
This answer is hilarious.
>>
>>34793797
Any guy who isn't pathetic literally won't care. Either way you dated some pathetic beta male and gave him the puss or he just moves onto the next one anyways.
>>
>>34793797
neat. that's really cool.
>>
File: images.jpg (25KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25KB, 360x408px
>>34793847
Im not even female lmao nice way to rek urself kiddo :^))))))))))))
Also this is an ancap meme thread now
>>
>>34793963
Even if you weren't female the point still stands
>changes topic instantly

lol
>>
>>34794110
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MEME ARROWS

niggerniggerniggernigger
>>
>>34793881
Thank you! :)

Origigigigigigigiginal
>>
>>34793769
Don't worry, we have Chad to protect us :^)
>>
>>34794155
>ancap retard dodges the argument

classic
>>
>>34793727
I have to agree with this. Because nobody had guts to say no, and keep enabling their entitled ass they just keep doing the bullshit.

Worse, nowadays somebody with backbone to say no is treated like an outcast. My only hope is some day shit will finally hit the fan and they'll hit hard by reality that their entitled asses bring nothing but contempt.
>>
>>34793782
Please pump and dump her, give her a taste of her own medicine.
>>
>>34794236
More (you) please im enjoying this :^))))))))))))))))
>>
>>34793330
They say that so they won't feel bad about leaving you. Then in a few weeks they won't give a shit anymore and won't even view you as a friend.
>>
I know it's simple, but I love taking the blow out of things before people can do them.

*she's broken up with me, about to say the "we can just be friends" line*

"Alright, Stacy R. Beef, just one thing... Can you please not do that thing where you offer to be friends to make yourself feel better? Thanks."
>>
File: 1486823146777.jpg (13KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1486823146777.jpg
13KB, 418x405px
>>34793769
Also i read everything wrong now i feel actually stupid lmao whoops :^)))))
Its 3am the water is warm and its like 40 degrees at this point im surprised im still typing
>>
>>34793567
Those are pretty extensive mental gymnastics you're doing to rationalize being a friendzoned cuck.
>>
>>34795461
T. a virgin

Let me light u a joint consisting of completely free weed and laugh at your desperate ass
>>
>>34793330
You never were her friend

That's the reason she broke up with you

You were never actually together but you were too stupid to realize it

She was never interested in you

Because YOU don't believe in yourself

You try to distract, pretending that YOURE in control, as if she's desperately begging for you to be a part of her life

She made it quite clear :

She does NOT care if you live or die

You're not in control of anything

You can't even control your own behavior or perspective

Lol @ you being in control of 'friendship' after she took a shit on you

Lol

Get back on your Xbox and play ZELDA, fuckface

Cake and eat it ?

Flake EAT SHIT
>>
>>34795643
I see you sucked enough dirty dicks to afford another dose of that METH. Nice of you to share your high with us.
>>
>>34793330
because it works in a lot of cucks
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.