[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /college dropout/ here >why did you quit >how long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
Who /college dropout/ here

>why did you quit
>how long did you last
>how mad were your parents
>how much debt are you in now
>how are you holding up
>>
high school dropout here

>why did you quit
Grade 11
>how long did you last
11 years in the normalfag world
they knew I was depressed, nothing happened all at once
0 debt, I actually have savings
>how are you holding up
okay, but I really need to go out more and find work
>>
>why did you quit
I didn't like the idea of the future I was seeing myself up for.
>how long did you last
3 years
Pretty mad. I told them from the beginning I didn't want to be an engineer but they still acted shocked.
No debt. I had a full ride for the first two years until I lost it from slipping grades. I've been out for three years and paid the rest off.
>how are you holding up
Good. I'm very intelligent and hard working when I can find motivation, so I'll always be alright because of that. The job I have now pays all most as much as the average engineer's salary, and more than a lot of jobs that require a degree.
>>
>>34793308
How old are you now? You should really consider getting a GED or something. You're really limited in what you can do as a high school dropout.
>>
>>34793385
22 in a few months.

I'm Australian and don't live in a city.

GED doesn't exist here, gotta go back to school for 6 months to get a grade 12 equivalent. Not much point when I don't know what I would do at uni.
>>
File: 1484385350128.jpg (21KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484385350128.jpg
21KB, 480x356px
>>34793245
>why did you quit
Too dumb for physics. Couldn't handle it any longer. Also became increasingly depressed and unmotivated.
>how long did you last
3 years
Very mad and disappointed and they see me as a failure after my successful Chad older brother
A lot and the bills are coming soon.
>>how are you holding up
Not well. Things are not looking good for me at all. I don't see a future for me.
>>
>why did you quit
1st was bcs i was too dumb and lazy. Holded up until 3~4 year but bcs i flunked so many courses they ended up expelling me.
2nd time a fat ugly femicunt acused me of rape and plastered posters with my face all over campus saying that i abused her. In general none belived this bs but some people still gossiped and gave me funny looks. Anxiety ended up killing me and ended in a drop out.
3rd time i was going well until work and alimony cucked me out of it.
>how long did you last
In total 10 yrs triying to get some meme degree as a teacher.
With the first they where pretty mad tho my dad never paid my debt., the case is pretty nuch dead and can do no harm.
Second i was living alone so parents never figure ir out. Again the debt is dead so i am not at all preocupied.
Third parents cucked me siding with ex's so i btfo them. No harm done.
10000 us in debt. Aprox. Never going to pay shit tho. You can cuck unis in my country.
>how are you holding up
Bretty gud. I do a gig as security guard and work as martial arts/ fitness teach. I roughly go for 800 to 1000 usd a month in good seasons, 400 when it is a bad month.
Going for a small bsn owner kind of thing, like having my own gym and sell martial arts gear. Security is giving me good prospects too.
Currently aiming to start an mma career.
What can i say, i went from beta faggy literature student at 18 to hard working martial arts dad at 32.
> still love my mangoos
> still love my comeecs
> still love my islander board for divination trhu frog sculpting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.