[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have participated in Holy Communion before >just realized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486595903580.png (129KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1486595903580.png
129KB, 409x513px
>have participated in Holy Communion before
>just realized that some of the women present during the rite probably jumpstarted their husbands with a blowjob before church
>>
........And...?
Why wouldn't they?
Get a Christ-chsn gf to make wife so you can jumpstart her.
>>
>>34793203
Pray for an end to those types of perverse thoughts in your mind
>>
>>34793203
Catholics literally worship an old pedophile in Rome
>>
>>34793688
You shall be cast down to the depths of hell, foul beast!
>>
>>34793203
Christ here, nothing it wrong with that. I always wanted my ex gf to blow me when I woke up in the morning
>>
>>34793940
Why are you into suicidal chicks Jesus? You'd think out of everyone you'd be the person not to be.
>>
probably 80% of people who go up to communion these days are in a state of mortal sin

Nobody gives a fuck anymore
>>
>>34793203
As long as it's within marriage, you can have all the kinky sex you want.
>tfw no pure Christian waifu to mutually let loose our pent up sexual fantasies starting on our wedding night
>>
>>34794157

Yeah, maybe if you're a proddie, but catholicism promotes chastity and restraint.

It's impossible to be happy and find God as well as have a good marriage when you are chasing after those desires. They can't be sated and it makes you frustrated
>>
>>34793203
>give bf blowjob every morning (unless he's in a hurry) before I make him a nutritious breakfast

Why does it feel so good to support my provider?

>tfw symbiotic relationship
>>
>>34793358
I believe communion involves drinking from the same cup as everyone else present
>>
>>34794276
This is why catholics diddle kids

protestants are truly the patrician faith

and mennonites are the most kino of the protestants
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.