[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time t wake up, wagecuck. The house is not going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1423958756846.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1423958756846.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
It's time t wake up, wagecuck. The house is not going to clean itself.
>>
>>34792718
Bitch, it's Saturday!

We're sleeping in, it's our day off.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34792718
This is the cleaning day for wagecucks.
>>
>>34792718
Actually it does. Or rather the cleaning service I hire does it for me. It's great coming home to a spotless house with zero effort once a week.
>>
>>34792923
>cleaning service
You might want to check your belongings. Some of the small stuff may be missing. Cleaning services are an industry that addicts get into to so they can work for money and steal others belongings to get more money since those agencies will hire felons.

Also:
>"NEETs are the lazy ones"
>wagecucks are so lazy they need to hire a cleaning service to clean their home
>>
>>34792718

I don't live like an animal, so my house doesn't need a cleaning day
>>
>>34793047
Didn't you just imply by virtue of the original post that you yourself don't clean the house? Lmao
>>
>>34792718
Joke's on you, my 25m^2 robot cave is cleaned in less than 20 minutes.
>>
>>34793047
>You might want to check your belongings. Some of the small stuff may be missing. Cleaning services are an industry that addicts get into to so they can work for money and steal others belongings to get more money since those agencies will hire felons.

The service I use doesn't hire anyone with a criminal record. But I keep small valuables locked up while they're here, and I have a few webcams around the house keeping an eye on things.

>wagecucks are so lazy they need to hire a cleaning service to clean their home

I don't need to. I choose to because I don't like cleaning and I can easily afford it.
>>
>>34793250

If you did the cleaning yourself, you could save money. Invest that money and retire earlier
>>
>>34793301
Early retirement is a meme, you essentially would be a NEET, sit at home all day and masturbate while your social contacts decay.
>>
>>34793231
Never said or implied such a thing. That's your bias putting in information to fit your narrative. I clean my dishes after I eat. I take 15 minutes a day to clean one room.

>>34793250
>hire anyone with a criminal record
Are you sure on that? Businesses will say anything to get a buck.

>so insecure he has to install cameras around his home

>I don't like cleaning
So don't billions of others, yet they still do it. Just admit you are lazy.
>>
>>34793301
>If you did the cleaning yourself, you could save money.

Sure, I could save money, but I'd be spending my time doing something I hate. And it's not like a cleaning service eats up a significant portion of my income.

>Invest that money and retire earlier

I'm already investing 25% of my gross income, and I'm on track to retire by 55. That's plenty early for me and the money I spend on a cleaning service wouldn't change when I could retire by more than a year or two.
>>
>>34793336
>So don't billions of others, yet they still do it.

Probably because they can't afford a cleaning service. I can.

>Just admit you are lazy.

If choosing to do things you like instead of things you don't like is lazy, then pretty much everyone is lazy.
>>
>>34792718
hah, jokes on you, I cleaned up yesterday instead of going to a party I was invited to :'(
>>
>>34793370
>choosing to do things you like instead of things you don't like is lazy
Yet this is the exact thing wagecucks accuse NEETs of doing: we are wnjoying our free time doung what we want instead of slaving it away, and we get called lazy. Yet wagecucks do the exact same thing, but its not laziness. Stop being so fucking hypocritical.
>>
wheres the guy who comes in and says we're incorrect because he has to work today so saturday is NOT their day off
>>
>>34793428
>Stop being so fucking hypocritical.

At no point in this thread did I call anyone lazy. The only one who has said NEETs are lazy is you. Do you have a persecution complex about being accused of laziness or something?
>>
>>34793510
So you admit you are extremely dense? You are pretty dense about the outside world since everyone, including wagecucks in all the other threads, accuses NEETs of being lazy.
>>
>>34793301

google 'opportunity cost' with all your plentiful time, retarded neet
>>
>>34793602
>So you admit you are extremely dense?
Not in the slightest.

>You are pretty dense about the outside world since everyone, including wagecucks in all the other threads, accuses NEETs of being lazy.

Other people's actions do not make me a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1466630689607.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
1466630689607.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>>34793627
>NEETs do this all the time
>wagecucks are now trying to prove their point by using the same concept when NEETs have been arguing it the entire time
>>
tfw dishes piled high in sink
>shit streaks stuck to toilet bowl
>clothes everyfuckingwhere
>just finished a 54 hr workweek and all i want is weed and sleep but don't wanna live in filth

>tfw no face for the feel
>>
>>34793788
Buy a dishwasher. There are small ones (40x40x60cm^3) for pathetic single loser robots.
>>
who here /missesearningshekelsbergsyachtforhim/ ?
>>
>>34792718
Goddammit, I have an entire stack of dishes and laundry to do.

Adult life sucks.
>>
>>34794592
Same /adv/, there are machines for either task,
>>
>>34794042
>pathetic single loser robots.
guess that's me.
>>
>>34795746
Me too and they really make your life easier. You stack up the dishes and in a minute's notice it's gone.
>>
>>34792718
ITT assmad wagies lying about hiring maids

>my 50 hours a week at mcdonalds has enabled me to purchase jet packs and supermodel butlers to make cleaning my filthy railroad apartment a leisurely breeze!

Sure it does, and you also never work forced overtime or do work not in your description, right? And you and your master, err, boss are close personal friends and he NEVER yells at you for showing up to work with a hangover or forgetting to shower, right?

wagecu cks making me fucking laugh so hard I swear to god.
>>
>>34792718
jokes on you i cant clean the room im renting out i have work today
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.