[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw my crush just texted me what the FUCK DO I DOoosweingoiwnpqiebuib

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1472151347749.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1472151347749.png
96KB, 241x228px
>mfw my crush just texted me
what the FUCK DO I DOoosweingoiwnpqiebuib qih jdcs
>>
File: Dantalion.gif (25KB, 326x317px) Image search: [Google]
Dantalion.gif
25KB, 326x317px
>mfw crush forgot about me
>>
what did she say

mmmmmmm
>>
>>34791989
basically like
>hey anon how you doing ;)
like how would a normie respond help
>>
>>34792002
I don't know I've never had a normal conversation with someone over text.
>>
>>34792002
if she sent you a winkie face then that means you're in there anon, just ask to fuck dude.

Atleast thats what the demons tell me you should say anyway
>>
>>34792011
yeah me neither this is fucked up why would she do that this really riled me up i haven't talked to her in months
>>
>>34791967
Hey, talking to a qt ;) u?
respond to what she has to say then bring up that you want to call her and chat for a bit.
>>
File: Fuck all of you.png (195KB, 572x498px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck all of you.png
195KB, 572x498px
text her back with this

>Ok listen, I'm attracted to you and I'm not the kind of guy who beats around the bush. I want to take you out and then see if we get along together so I can fuck you. I just want to fuck you. I want you and me to get it on raw. No rubber. I've had a hard on for you for ages and I just want to cut through the bullshit. I could fuck you and stay hard for hours. I think about you every time I jerk off and I want to bend you over every piece of furniture in the house and just fucking pound you. I don't mean to sound crude but this is how I feel about you and I its more than just sexual I could spend the rest of my life with you because I've spent every other moment before this fantasizing about you. Either come over, or get ready to go some place of my choosing and we can talk and see where it goes from there. If you never want to talk to me again that is fine because It means I'll never have to wrack my brain over you at night, thinking about a million stupid fucking ways to impress you ever again. *insert time and place to meet*.

If you get a bad reaction drop her and never pay her any attention ever again.
>>
>>34792062
but i don't just want to fuck her desu i mean she's my crush and not some random thot i just want to pump and dump afterwards.
>>
>>34792062
kek'd, and I might have to actually try sending this on tinder or something
>>
>>34792062
>m'lady

originelo
>>
>>34792018
Interesting, the voices in my head are telling me the same thing...
>>
File: 1486679876700.png (268KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
1486679876700.png
268KB, 900x516px
>>34792062
If it works with her for you it will work for someone else too.
>>
>>34791967
>having crushes
you're all just failed normies arent you
>>
>>34792371
not really ever attempted to be a normie i am above them but what can man do about being in love?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.