[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everyone thinks you're really smart >actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1355027.jpg (36KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1355027.jpg
36KB, 699x485px
>tfw everyone thinks you're really smart
>actually functionally retarded

Who /smartbutstupid/ here?
>>
>>34791888
For me it's the other way around.
>>
>>34791888
People like you are great to have around during brainstorming sessions for tech projects
>>
>>34791934
it's because you say stupid shit like that
>>
>>34791888
>come home after a day of performing a long string of tasks so complex only physically mature human beings can carry them out
>apply the ancient art of controlling fire and process thousands of abstract symbols already recorded in a book to produce a meal
>get hungry again later that night and make a hot pocket
>burn my mouth really bad like a complete retard and be mad at myself for the rest of the night
>>
File: 1475678734985.png (217KB, 431x622px) Image search: [Google]
1475678734985.png
217KB, 431x622px
>>34791888
>have assburgers
>parents hear that autistic people are really smart and talented geniuses
>wait for me to develop some kind of special talent so I can get rich and they can live life on easymode
>it's been 21 years
still waiting
>>
>>34791888
reporting in.

What is this a symptom of?
>>
>>34792003
2nd this opinion.
>>
I'm super super specialized to a crippling degree.

I have a degree in stem, and a degree in arts. I worked in the game industry for about 9 years.

No friends. Nobody cares about me.
>>
>>34792088
I want to talk with you. Do you have steam/skype/discord?
>>
>>34791888
Fuck I want to take the ample balls of a functionally retarded male into my mouth (male) who overproduces sperm because his brain is so undemanding of bodily energy and so cums inside me and on me multiple times a day
>>
I know a lot of words, facts and overthink things a lot. People think I'm smart but I'm not.
>>
>>34792186
I have neither of those things, sorry. Why do you want to talk to me?
>>
>>34792253
I want to get to know you better.
>>
>>34792263
What do you want to know? muteblox
>>
>>34792295
You just seem nice to me...I am attracted to you, magnetically. Please forgive me for being so forward.
>>
It's so easy to pretend you're actually smart by staying silent and looking like you are in deep thoughts most of the time

in reality i'm just a dumb fuck
>>
>>34792500
But you are in deep thought. You're trying really hard to figure out what the fuck everyone is talking about. No one has to know what it is you're thinking about.
>>
>>34791888
People in high school used to think I'm smart because I knew some basic fucking facts. I remember some guy being amazed at me knowing what heliocentrism and geocentrism are and asking me how the fuck I know and if I was some kind of super-genius.
>>
File: aha.jpg (32KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
aha.jpg
32KB, 563x542px
>>34792620
Thinking positively like this is what lets me sleep at night
>>
>>34791888
Anon, nobody thinks you're smart. They just tell you that to not hurt your feelings.
>>
>>34791888
I have a great memory, and recalling shit I've read long ago is easy for me
But if I'm presented with a task requiring logic or any maths past simple multiplication im completely fucked
Composing essays is similarly difficult for me, expressing myself is not a strong suit
>>
File: sM77zRs.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
sM77zRs.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>34791888
>Realise you're not smart at all; just that you know a small fraction of the total acquired knowledge whereas most people know none.
>Mfw I will never contribute to that collection
>>
File: 1486526914686.jpg (232KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
1486526914686.jpg
232KB, 579x819px
>score high on aptitude tests
>poor
>single
>virgin

Being """"""smart"""""" doesnt mean SHIT.
>>
>>34791888
Kek, i consider my self this way

>Horrible with math
>Good in any other school topic that not involve number, except history and english (A.K.A. Portuguese in my country).

Am i retard because of this?
>>
>>34793080
yes because math is the only one that requires a modicum of intelligent thought
>>
Yea, I've got a smart looking face and I have a posh voice so people assume I'm smart but just lazy. I'm actually just a massive retard.
>>
>>34792306
Wow, just shut up faggot. You talk like you're at some aristocratic party not an autistic basket forum lmao
>>
I guess i fit.
I consider myself 'street smart' in the sense that i can react calmly and as if i know exactly what to do in most situation which is how i have become a supervisor/manager in jobs before; but i cannot recite a passage from a book ive read or tell you the name of my favourite artist because i simply dont care enough to have remembered it. Comparing myself to others who can do tthose things i feel like im slightly retarded, or at least have some sort of memory problem. I can remember math and cool facts, but never names or written works or even lyrics to a song.
>>
>>34791888
>can't do basic math
>lived as a hermit for three years, speech atrophied to the point where I'm permanently a mushmouth
I can solve puzzles, but even that takes longer than it used to
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.