[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only hobby is playing videogames >too poor to even buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (1MB, 876x740px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 876x740px
>only hobby is playing videogames

>too poor to even buy and play modern games

>just emulate older games that I've already played multiple times so I can feel like I'm a kid again

why am I so pathetic? I need to end it
>>
just go to /g/ so you can talk about old tech and learn some cool stuff, it's a fun time killer
>>
>>34791868
Why does everyone on this board want to be a child? I still enjoy nostalgia and all, but god damn do I value my freedom and independence.
>>
>>34791912
I want freedom and independence, but without the responsibility and stress that comes attached
>>
>>34791912
>freedom and independence vs actually enjoying things.

I wonder why,anon
>>
>>34791939
There is no freedom or independence without responsibility.

What you are saying is like saying, "I want to take a submarine so deep in the ocean that I reach outer space." It is illogical.

>>34791944
I'm free and independent, and absolutely love my life.
>>
>>34791955
You'll never enjoy them as much as you would have as a kid, specially since 40+ hours of every week is consumed for bullshit
>>
File: 1402938682321.png (114KB, 357x560px) Image search: [Google]
1402938682321.png
114KB, 357x560px
>>34791955
ok well I guess I like lack of responsibility more!

because if I fail on my responsibilities or get lazy or what have you, I starve to death and die

and that ain't cool
>>
>>34791976
>Enjoy them
What is "them?" My life? Incorrect. I never liked being forced to do anything, and between parents, babysitters, and school, I got enough of that shit to last me a lifetime.
>>
>>34791983
Ok. Then what are you complaining about? You are as happy and satisfied as you can possibly be.
>>
>>34792008
no because I am friendless and poor and depressed
>>
>>34791912
Because they failed as adult?
>>
>>34792020
But you are happier being those things than you are having to rely on yourself, otherwise, you would elect to rely on yourself. Therefore, you are as happy as you can possibly be.
>>
>>34792024
You only fail as an adult when you give up on being one for good.
>>
>>34792038
>you are as happy as you can possibly be
which sucks, and is why i'm complaining
>>
>>34792056
Why would you complain when you are at your peak? With each passing day, life will get worse for you, as you will be unable to relate to anyone in your age group in real life, while your income remains more or less stagnant.

If you aren't happy where you are, you would change something. Maybe its try again. Maybe its kill yourself. But if you are staying where you are, it's because you are happy and content. You have no right to complain about being happy and content.
>>
>>34792079
why are you implying that I'm happy?

because it's the best I can get? that doesn't make it good

>If you aren't happy where you are, you would change something.
the alternatives are worse
>>
>>34792092
Then your life is as good as it will get, which should make you happy. The only reason you would be unhappy is if you were comparing your life to others, and it's not like NEETs do that. They're master race, right?
>>
File: 1477013523890.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477013523890.png
307KB, 500x500px
>>34792113
I'm not a NEET

is that why you have such a biting tone? because you assume I'm a NEET
>>
>>34792127
Not at all. You're reading a tone when there is none.

I don't judge on this board. If I did, I wouldn't be able to stay on this board for very long without becoming depressed in humanity.

Anyways, if you're working, then why not apply for a better paying job?
>>
>>34792137
>You're reading a tone when there is none.

"The only reason you would be unhappy is if you were comparing your life to others, and it's not like NEETs do that. They're master race, right?"

no seething sarcasm here, none at all
>>
>>34792152
Exactly. Just taking what Master Race NEETs have told me as truth.

Or you can continue to argue something pointless, instead of doing something productive, like applying for a better job or answering questions.
>>
>>34792178
if it's pointless then don't say it
>>
>>34791868
>not working a soul crushing retail job to pay for vidya

Sure I may wanna die but I'll have a Nintendo Switch on march 3rd
>>
>tfw going to play Front Mission 4 again for the millionth time even though I know I'll get bored with it after awhile and get sick of the stupid south american campaign.
>>
>>34792187
You continuing to accuse me of a tone or sarcasm when I've already said there is none is pointless. If you would like to continue down this road, rather than answer my question, then feel free to have the last word.
>>
>>34792204
I don't want the switch as of yet (and may never want it). I'll get Zelda for my WiiU.
>>
>>34791999
>being forced to work 40 hours a week though and always being commanded by some asshat.

really loving this """"""freedom and independence"""""""
>>
File: nier charge.png (58KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
nier charge.png
58KB, 750x1334px
>>34792281
If you are smart and hard working when you're young, you don't need supervision when you're older.

I work 3rd shift all by myself at 46.50/hr. Of course, I am solely responsible for the entire power grid during that time, so anyone who works that shift needs to be trustworthy and well-trained.

That said, I'm excited for BotW, but I'm more pumped for NieR Automata, especially since they took out the money for my black box edition today. It's getting close!
>>
Why do you shit on yourself for being frugal and for enjoying the classics? The new games are not significantly better than the old ones. Video game design reached maturity and literary respectability during the SNES/Sega Genesis era.

A few NES games such as Super Mario Bros. 3 are consistent with modern game design principles. A large number of fully modern games were made for the SNES and Genesis, for example, the Donkey Kong and Sonic series. The most visually impressive games for the PS2 such as FFXII and GTA3 are graphically and artistically comparable to modern works. You do not notice the difference between the best PS2 games and decent PS3 games most of the time while immersed in gameplay.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.