[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone play magic here? what's your favorite deck? what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Image.png (139KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
139KB, 223x311px
anyone play magic here? what's your favorite deck? what's your favorite card? pic related
>>
>>34791835
yugioh>autism the spergering
>>
File: Bw5ThAZCAAAhPFF.jpg large.jpg (121KB, 745x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Bw5ThAZCAAAhPFF.jpg large.jpg
121KB, 745x1040px
>>34791835
>what's your favorite deck?
Eggs
>what's your favorite card?
Pic related

>>34791849
>yugioh the 2 turn comboing of no resources
Your meme game is shit and you should feel bad for playing it.
>>
>>34791849
yugioh is more boring and full of dumb cards like LOL DARK HOLE
>>
Yeah I play magic but my lgs stopped having modern a couple weeks ago
My favorite deck is red deck wins
Favorite card is Eidolon of the Great Revel
>>
>>34791914
My knuckleblade bro. I love that card.
>>
I'm too poor to afford cards and I don't like playing online.
>>
File: MaxxC-PGL3-EN-GUR-1E.png (1MB, 690x1008px) Image search: [Google]
MaxxC-PGL3-EN-GUR-1E.png
1MB, 690x1008px
>>34791914
later formats got shit, yes
>>34791932
>he doesn't know how to play around skill testing cards like heavy storm and dark hole
lmao
>>34791835
i put this guy in everything during the early xyz era

my favourite meta card was probably inzektor hornet because i got top 5 on dueling network with it, my favourite flex card was fiendish chain
>>
I haven't played since Urza's Saga due to money, not a lot of friends that play, and the autistic faggot ass fanbase. My favorite deck from that time though was based on the Necropotence decks back then, but being a poorfag, I didn't have Necropotence or Nevinyrral's Disk. So basically my ideal deck at the time was an efficient but budget minded monoblack discard deck consisting of:

Carnophage
Duress
Dark Ritual
Hymn to Tourach
Black Knight
Order of the Ebon Hand
Fallen Askari
Dauthi Slayer
Hypnotic Specter
Sengir Vampire

I kinda feel bad about making my even bigger poorfag friend who got me into MTG quit in 7th grade by hitting him with 20 point Fireballs and Kaervek's Torches powered by the Urzatron. I'm sorry, Chris. BTW, your sister turned out to be a total qt
>tfw my other MTG's imouto/little cousin called me dollface once despite being a somewhat racist tsundere(I'm a chink).

pic isn't my favorite, just wanted to post moderately lewd art.
>>
>>34792510
>sorry Chris
>btw i want to fuck your sister
Sound apology
>>
>>34791835
I stopped playing after Ice Age, I just bought a few starter decks to see how it is 20 years later
>>
>>34792510
The most fun I had was when my friends and I all had shitty decks of ranom cards it was pretty fair
>>
File: 1456978532950.jpg (135KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1456978532950.jpg
135KB, 1440x810px
>tfw want to have magic as a hobby but nobody to play with
>>
>>34791835
I like goats
>>
File: Sliver Queen.full.jpg (198KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
Sliver Queen.full.jpg
198KB, 480x680px
>>34792850
I never wanted to fuck her, then or now. Why can't a guy just think a girl is cute nonsexually? I'd totally bang the other friends qt relative though

>>34792929
>m-muh homarids
>muh shitty phasing 6/5 Sandbar Crocodile
>muh 5 color retard decks
>muh multiple packs of Homelands because they were cheap and I was trying to get Autumn Willow and Baron Sengir.
Back then we didn't have anyone to teach us about the mana curve, card advantage, etc.

>>34792936
I'd play with you on cockatrice if you're down. I don't have it yet but saved the link from another anon.
https://cockatrice.github.io/
>>
used to, but the community was toxic af and all my friends stopped playing it years ago ;_;
>>
I used to play legacy a lot. Was great because you could buy a deck for like 400 dollars, play it for a year, sell it and get a new deck for 400 dollars and just do that. Effectively made the hobby free.

Quit the scene one someone stole my deck.
>>
Yeah. I still play EDH once in a while. That's all I play. This buck toothed freakazoid is my favorite deck.
>>
>>34793062
I don't know why you're lying on here of all places, if you had the chance to give her the fucks, you know you would
>>
File: kingquck.jpg (506KB, 2596x1914px) Image search: [Google]
kingquck.jpg
506KB, 2596x1914px
vampire deck ftw
>>
>tfw want to play Magic but no one to play with
>>
>>34791835
I remember seeing this kids always playing magic at lunch when I was a kid,
granted most of the time they were just arguing about rules or something .
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.