[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are robots psychopaths? Most of these fit me, I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: psychopathy diagram.jpg (40KB, 642x404px) Image search: [Google]
psychopathy diagram.jpg
40KB, 642x404px
Are robots psychopaths?

Most of these fit me, I'm kind of worried now
>>
>>34791178
funny thing is

i have none of these except facet 3
>>
>>34791178
Facet 4 reporting in
>>
>>34791191
>>34791200
Do you live with your parents?

If you do past highschool age I can guarantee you have most of 1 and 2 as well
>>
>>34791210
Yeah, yeah I do I became a drug addict.. well I was one since 15

>Facet 4 reporting in
>>
File: stirner8.jpg (38KB, 476x417px) Image search: [Google]
stirner8.jpg
38KB, 476x417px
>>34791178
>tfw fit most of those except manipulative
Shit, did taking the egopill make me a psychopath?
>>
>>34791291

Was Stirner a protoBog? The chin and hairline IS uncanny.
>>
i have high empathy but i fill completely the facet 3, what am i?
>>
File: stirner10.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
stirner10.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>34791313
>Was Stirner a protoBog?
What if Stirner is actually the Bogs using a time machine to travel into the past and plant Egoism into the right spot on the timeline as part of their masterplan?
>tfw the egopill was the bogpill all along
>when stirner said he was "unique" and everything is his property it was the truth, because 'Stirner' is really the Bogs who DO own everything and are unique
>>
>>34791351

>Engels and Marx got the quick rundown and didn't like it one bit.
>>
>>34791178
>conning
>maniupulative
Somehow, I doubt it.
>>
Psychopathy is extremely common. The average person is a psychopath, and most people have nonexistent empathy/sympathy. Claiming to be a psychopath doesn't make you seem cool, edgy, or different. Kill yourself please.
>>
File: HiveMind_4915.png (144KB, 346x156px) Image search: [Google]
HiveMind_4915.png
144KB, 346x156px
>>34791178

The problem with those lists is that we all exhibit those traits to some degree.

For example, when you pass a hobo lying in the street and don't give a fuck. There are people who can burn that hobo and go home and sleep like a baby. Imagine it like a spectrum rather than a binary yes/no.

Let's be honest, do you often see Robots or Normies /accept responsibility for actions/? Thinking of which, I've never seen a woman accepting responsibility for fucking up. They're probably a Hivemind.
>>
>>34791210
Yeah except my parents literally don't want me to move out until I'm finished University or able to financially support myself

Fucking white people acting like every culture is the same where your parents unapologetically kick you out at 18
>>
>>34791536
Ah, his disorder does not the average person, but sociopathy and psychopathy affect about 4% of the population.

Psychopaths can choose to benefit society. Their boldness and adventurous spirit are useful for a variety of professions.
>>
>>34791691
yup
all the "mental health" is basically a complex version of that mbti bullshit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.