[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any German/Swedish bots here? Would you date a refugee girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: yusra.jpg (201KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
yusra.jpg
201KB, 1200x900px
Any German/Swedish bots here?
Would you date a refugee girl? Why/why not?
>>
>>34791024
Fugees are 90% bulls, though.
>>
>>34791045
Would you date a refugee guy? What do Europeans think of Arab guys?
>>
>>34791413
I don't know desu, but I have seen my share of blonde qts with inbred looking 1,50m Arabs.
It's Vienna though - almost as degenerate as Germany here.
>>
>>34791024
Swedish bot here. I love darkeyed brunettes, so the aesthetics are great. Kinda depends on how much her father/brothers wants to kill me, and how liberal she is. Sadly, most of them are young men, so my chances are bad.
>>
>>34791413
Dirty people
>>
>>34791024
Swede here
Only a very westernized one, and also it would be preferable if they aren't so fucking hairy, major turnoff
No towel either
>>
>>34791024
I wont cause they dont even speak my language and their husbands/brothers/fathers would just threaten me or beat me up
they mostly stick to themselves since the government gives more funding for immigration than it gives for integration
also Im cant flirt with regular women so why should it be different here
t.german
>>
You are posting in a paid propaganda thread. Check the archives.
>>
File: qt syrian girl.jpg (72KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
qt syrian girl.jpg
72KB, 1000x563px
>>34792504
>propaganda

Not OP, but refugee arab girls are hot and superior to white girls.

You better buy low while the market is hot.
>>
>>34792549
they don't ever look like in your picture though
they have crooked noses, moustaches, monobrows and you wouldn't know if they had a good haircut or not since they cover it all up
If you're going to cherrypick like this we could just let some hot celebrity represent all of white girls
>>
Swetard here. I would probably date one, but i have nothing to offer any partner and i don't even talk to my own country men
>>
>tfw no Swede bf
>>
>>34791757
>>34792438
Swede here, sort of with these two. Arab/ME girls look fine as fuck but not if they wear tents, and if their family wants to kill me it's bad.

Would prefer "economic migrants" as opposed to a refugee - an economic migrant might be more educated, speak English, and more willing to adapt to a new culture.
>>
>>34792953
>economic migrant
T-that would be me if I've moved to Sweden
>>
>>34792978
I'm obviously only interested in economic migrants of northern African / Middle East descent. And girls. I doubt Moroccan qts post on r9k.
>>
>>34792978
Fuck off, we are full.

>>34793003
>falling for vagina Jew
Femboys are top tier desu.
>>
>>34791024

German here.

I guess, if we got along. And we could communicate properly. And she wouldn't just date me because it would make it likelier that she got to stay in Germany.

Basically, under the same circumstances I'd date any other foreign girl.
>>
File: 1483791165284.png (229KB, 499x528px) Image search: [Google]
1483791165284.png
229KB, 499x528px
>>34793038

>falling for degeneracy jew
>>
>>34792438
>Only a very westernized one
So one that has already had 3+ dicks inside of her. Sweden being degenerate again, truly disgusting.
>>
>>34792549
A lot of Arab girls actually look white. This girl I know is half white and I didn't know she was the other half Arabic until she told me.
>>
>>34793066
It is not degeneracy.
>>
>>34791413
Behave like uncivilized niggers way too much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wICHSyZt494
>>
>>34791413
Go back to your own country. Fucking disgusting subhumans who ruin everything they touch.
>>
>>34791757
>>34792456
This is the fucking difference between you European cucks and Muslims. If Muslims were asked the same question about Swedish girls, they would say, "inshallah, we should fuck all of swedens women." Meanwhile you guys are here worrying about what their families would think. How weak. Should instead think about fucking all their women and defiling them with your white cock. This is how we get back at today's culture of minorities fucking white women.
>>
>>34793070
do you read what you post you retard?
I don't want to deal with having a devout muslim gf for obvious fucking reasons, I'd be kissing a carpet on the floor more often than I would be kissing her, how about no?
>>
File: 1427725709366.png (250KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1427725709366.png
250KB, 858x725px
>>34791024
No, get the fuck out of my country REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>34793070
>3+

Unless she's 15, that number is way too low, you delusional cuck.
>>
>>34793109
Aww but I have a job and behave well! :(
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.