[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you can't build personality without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1463846125976.jpg (95KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463846125976.jpg
95KB, 719x720px
When did you realize you can't build personality without real life interaction with people and you need to have a personality in the first place for people to consider spending their time on you?
>>
>>34790956
Just get some personality from characters and shit.
My setup lately:
>Wade Whitehouse/Pop -Affliction
>Sam Hyde old italian guy impression
>Uncle Tony Redpill
>And Trump's manner of speaking and vernacular
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>34790974
>Trumps manner of speaking and vernacular
ded
>>
>>34791081
Hope that's a gewd ded XD
It kinda coincides with me picking up a coffee habit too, so everything is bigly.
As an autist I find it tolerable, sometimes desireable talking to others on coffee, especially online. I used to do it drunk too but was always annoyingly sloppy and sometimes even more autistic by being really repetitive and memeing memes they didn't know.
Anyway, you're like talking to a wall. stop it.
>>
>>34790956
>When did you realize you can't build personality without real life interaction with people and you need to have a personality in the first place for people to consider spending their time on you?
When I tried to just bee urself and got told by chad literally to "dude just fuck off back to your basement dude literally no-one likes you"
>>
>>34791189
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
I don't know why there's so many lost youth these days.
Even 'weird' people used to make it through and find their niche, so we think.
Today we have less of a chance of making it because we were generally raised by single moms that didn't give a fuck and our video games kept us from bothering her too much, plus all of the feminizing messages from society and chemicals in everything.

It's hard to man up, every single day is hard as fuck, but feels so good doing the right thing all day. But falling off is so easy, and so comforting not to have to try.
>>
False. There are a large number of compassionate and altruistic people in the world. Find them, and they will help you. You do not need an engaging personality to be a worthwhile companion. All you need to have is work ethic. People will be willing to put up with a sub-optimal social experience if you make an effort to be helpful to them.

Want to make friends? Learn how to make bread. Take a loaf of hot, fresh bread to your neighbor's place and offer to help them out with yardwork. Just say that you enjoy cooking, that you were bored sitting around at home, and that you wanted to get some fresh air. It is not unusual for cooking enthusiasts to take bread to their neighbors since it is cheap.
>>
>>34790956
Nah the people here have personalities, they're just repulsive ones.
>>
>>34792357
>work ethic
For fuck's sake, and what should I do if I'm a lazy ass with no personality because of it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.