[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can women act any way, do anything, like anything, say anything,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1458163675714.jpg (45KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458163675714.jpg
45KB, 854x480px
why can women act any way, do anything, like anything, say anything, and it's still socially acceptable and encouraged?

why isn't this the case for men? why are there no beta advocacy groups? women can be boring and lazy and men think it's so cute, or they can be alpha and domineering and people still like that and it's encouraged

but if you're a man and you're beta, you're basically seen as dirt

where's my beta acceptance
>>
>>34790271
Your beta acceptance is r9k
>>
False because ugly girls don't get this card. Beta is a personality and body composition problem you can fix. Your genetics is not. Go fuck your self stop asking for autismbux and pity when you should be lifting
>>
>women can be boring and lazy and men think it's cute

Then they haven't met the triple threat: boring, lazy, eyesore
>>
>>34790271
Tolerance is difficult. Mercy is wasteful.

I suggest you enjoy your sentience, for they might not have one
>>
>>34790308
>you should be lifting
oh fuck off with this
>>
>>34790308
Neither do women past a certain age group. The only people that treat older women differently are good husbands, close friends, and advertisers (betas got the same treatment a decade ago when G4 actually aired content, because they were advertising to betas, just like most other shows advertise to women).
>>
File: 8j53wwB.jpg (151KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
8j53wwB.jpg
151KB, 1024x644px
All women are boring, so they get a massive handicap that completely takes away the need to be a functioning human being.
>>
You are wrong.

Women can be anything and still be accepted if they're attractive.
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE
Defintiely not accepted.

Men can do anything if they're hot and still be accepted.
Example: Ryan Lochte for instance. What a fuckwit. But he's hot, so we're fine with it.
>>
>>34790434
>Ryan Lochte for instance. What a fuckwit.
???

lying about stuff is not the same as "being a beta" he's still an alpha male olympic swimmer
>>
>>34790271
>why isn't this the case for men?
Because men are disposable. Human society simply values men less than women purely because men have a near infinite number of sex cells (sperm) while women have a limited amount (eggs) and a 9 month cooldown on reproducing.
>but if you're a man and you're beta, you're basically seen as dirt
Because there' no use for us. Just the top 20% of men, probably even less, is all that's needed to keep every female on the planet shitting out kids constantly. There's no need to value every single man when one man can breed 5+ women on his own, so you'd rather value one 'superior' chad to five 'inferior' betas.

Beta uprising when.
>>
>>34790663
It's not the lying that's the problem. He has an IQ of about 85 and extremely boring. Watch one interview and cring to death. But he's hot, so it's fine.
>>
File: 1485606949048.jpg (340KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1485606949048.jpg
340KB, 1600x1066px
>>34790855
>MUHMEHGTOW
>>
>>34791230
Not an argument
Not original either
>>
File: 1486810974208.jpg (47KB, 960x733px) Image search: [Google]
1486810974208.jpg
47KB, 960x733px
>>34791248
Fair enough, MVIII. I WAS only pretending to be impaired after all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.