[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There was a girl in hs >She becomes obsessed with me >One

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1469678724251.jpg (82KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469678724251.jpg
82KB, 599x600px
>There was a girl in hs
>She becomes obsessed with me
>One night she calls me and says she just got raped by her dad
>She starts manipulating me
>I tend to her in every way for years
>Now she says it was all a lie
Just got lied to and manipulated for years
Feeling numb
What do?
>>
File: 1454486049008.jpg (89KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454486049008.jpg
89KB, 500x375px
Pls no edgy comments. I feel like I need to get out of here
She was my only tie to this godforsaken hellhole. I need to MOVE
>>
>>34790180
>>34790192
Beat her to death
>>
>>34790180
>I tend to her in every way for years
>Now she says it was all a lie
Holy fucking Mother of all Cucks. Did you ever confront her dad about this? You really should.
>>
>>34790180
You cut off all contact. Not trying to be edgy, but as someone who went through that stuff, it only ever gets worse.

Here's what happened to me next:
>Started dating
>Over the summer, when she leaves for her hometown, I buy an engagement ring.
>2 days before I see her again, she texts me.
>"I cheated."
>Leaves me, but continues to bug me all the time (go to the same college)
>Eventually get fed up, and stop acknowledging her existence
>She comes to my dorm room, starts yelling that she is pregnant outside my dorm room.
>Open the door
>Tells me its not mine, but it's not her boyfriend's either, and if I don't take responsibility for it, that she'll abort it
>Slam the door in her face
>Get blackout drunk for the first time in my life
>Get a text 3 days later
>"It's aborted. You could have stopped it."

Shit haunted me for years. I don't regret what I did, and realize now that it was probably a lie. But people like that are sociopaths that gain entertainment by torturing others. Get the fuck out.
>>
File: wutsd.png (161KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
wutsd.png
161KB, 384x384px
>>34790180
What >>34790481 said.
Also, regarding ^, that's mad fucked, anon.
>>
>>34790180
>>34790192
1) That bitch is crazy.
2) Ask yourself: Do I need a crazy bitch? If so, how do you think you should proceed?

>>34790481
>cut off all contact
That's how you get stabbed by a crazy-ass bitch my nigga.
>>
File: bodyguard and shield.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard and shield.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
This guy again:>>34790481

Fun fact, I've literally moved out of state, and she's still following me. She used my friends to find out where I lived, and moved to the nearest big city. Visits my smaller town often. I've seen her a couple of times. She doesn't act like she sees me (I don't know if she does), but if she ever gets ballsy enough to talk to me, I would threaten to shoot her.

I've moved on, and even got married 6 years ago this June. I'm happy. She's still chasing me, even though I haven't said a word to her in a decade.

Both me and my wife conceal carry. She doesn't know, because I don't want her to worry about a crazy bitch, but she is constantly carrying in case something happens, and we have a small yorkie poodle mix that will bark at anything near our house, even if we are asleep. Good alarm system.

>>34790522
You have no idea. I condensed about 6 years into a couple of lines. That's just the significant shit.
>>
Sounds like a personal problem. You fell for the trap. What do you think you will accomplish by coming to a bunch of strangers? Want to feel better? Hurt her, as badly as you can get away with.
>>
File: nope.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
57KB, 276x256px
>close friends with a girl, grows into a relationship
>everything going great for a few years
>thinking of getting her an engagement ring
>one day she starts lamenting I'm not like her ex
>her ex who had no money, was incredibly dishonest, never did anything interesting together, never listened to her, was ugly as shit, and just treated her like a piece of shit
>she starts becoming manipulative
>talks to everyone trying to find out dirt about me and digging up my past but there's nothing
>ends up running back to her ex, who she was seeing behind my back
>her ex plays her for months and uses her for sex
>she phones me out of the blue after months
>listen to her bullshit
>she's so glad I'm not angry and wants to get back together
>tell her I'm not interested
>starts bawling she's getting too old and nobody will love her
>tell her that's not because she's getting old but because she's a liar
>she slashes up her whole body and sends me a picture
>demands we get back together or she's going to kill herself
>phone up her mom who she was living with and never talk to her again
>she starts stalking me and sabotaging all my friendships and relationships
>end up moving far far away
I'm still traumatized how a girl could destroy a great relationship over a compulsion then want to destroy my life for it. The only thing I learned is to let nothing external define your happiness, not even your body and mind. If you just observe your actions and thoughts like they're someone else's, life becomes a blissful funny play to watch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.