[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one on here that hate women? Like deeply hate them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: 1486778843873.jpg (273KB, 968x968px) Image search: [Google]
1486778843873.jpg
273KB, 968x968px
Am I the only one on here that hate women? Like deeply hate them to your very core. I know I do. What can I say? I love fucking them, but there's something inside that makes me want to rip them open and eat their livers.
>>
>>34789962
Wow she looks exactly like my ex girlfriend
>>
>>34789962
she's not as cute or young as she thinks she is
>>
>>34789962
A bitch like that needs to be raped into submission and out of her stupid shit

You'll both be happier that way why is rape not legal?
>>
>>34789993
Careful where you wave that edge friend someone might get hurt.
>>
you hate women as a gender or do you hate each woman on individual basis?
>>
File: image.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267KB, 420x420px
Oh, great. She's another extremely privileged attractive white girl who wants to be cool and different, even though she'll never have any real problems in her life ever.
>>
vaginas are the most beautiful part of the human body
>>
>>34790003
Here's the best answer I have for you

Its individual women and the VAST experiences from other people that have driven us to hate you as a gender

But its really because some people on here are legit faggots and blame you for their inferiority

You are still cunts though at the same time

EVERYONE JUST HATES EVERYONE

Who does it more constructively though, that's still up for debate
>>
>>34790003
Not OP but every woman I have ever met share some characteristics like a general air headed aloofness, childishness, lack of depth in taste and other things. They're really boring to talk to, like you have to feign interest in what they say because it's so banal. I've literally never had an interesting conversation with a girl in my laugh. I honestly don't think a girl has made me genuinely laugh either
>>
>>34790003
There are exceptions to the rule though

In general the smarter you are, the less vapid you are and the easier you are to get along with the less likely we'll pay attention to the general characteristics of your gender
>>
>>34790037
in my life i mean**
>>
>>34790003
Women are just really cringeworthy, they get a pass because they're female but actually pay attention to what they say and then imagine if a male had said it. Very autistic, banal, idiotic things mostly.
>>
>>34790037
You literally just described me. Makes you think huh
>>
>>34790002
REEEEEEEINGBECAUSE SOMEWHERE OUT THERE WAS A 90000
>>
>>34790037
>>34790100
ur gay lolololololololololollolololololohyulohjk
>>
>>34790100
Well as long as she looks good.. again, we won't care

Now, that I think about it when I want a girlfriend she needs to not be retarded.. but there are some kind of dumb girls where I just feel an instinctual need to impregnate them with my seed.. if that happens

Then I don't care
>>
>>34790100
Just know that as a girl, you can be dumb as a brick and boring as all hell, but as long as you look somewhat good, you'll make it. You even have the option of never working. Enjoy being a dumbshit typical womeme, I truly envy your easymode life
>>
>>34789987
man this kind of thing is just so depressing and true, and it makes me depressed
>>
File: 1481112739196.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
1481112739196.png
643KB, 649x703px
Since women lived their whole lives without ever truly been disciplined, they never developed loyalty, dedication,
they were never put thru test of fire to strenghten their character, they were pampered as gentle, fragile creatures who need constant shower of attention or they will fall apart.
Since women smelled how easy is to manipulate men they just played this stupid role forever.

I think this perception came out of middle age cuck era where these romantic novel writers constantly wrote about damsel in distress.

NEVER TRUST WOMEN
>>
File: mlady.jpg (493KB, 570x782px) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
493KB, 570x782px
>>34790100

It's nothing personal lass.
If anything, blame evolution and natural selection - women have no reason to be interesting, funny or inquisitive. None at all.

You are literally an oven to bake our lovely dough.
>>
>>34790190
Why? She's just some arrogant bitch who puts on the fake modesty act to get extra attention from betas. She knows full well she is an attractive girl
>>
>>34790173
Hey , come kill me. Eat my liver.
>>
>>34790028
She's not like the other girls :^)
wewwe. OC
>>
>>34790208
The Middle Ages were very redpilled about the nature of women

Those romance novels were that; romances. They were romantic fantasies based on what the people back then wished life could be, similar to anime and movies now. They don't accurately reflect how society really was.
>>
>>34790218
Why am I not dead yet
Would you kill me if you could?
>>
>>34790219
nah I think she thinks shes hotter than she is.

and anyway, any error makes me sad
>>
>>34790219
These kind of girls that are bait for betas are far worse than stacies. At least stacies are honest and dont pull at the heartstrings of chumps they dont like
>>
>>34790250
SShhhh shh

For about an hour I am going to show you how my penis can solve all your problems
>>
Where are the right-wing rape squads?
After writing this I realized that Muslims and Niggers have their own, but it's racist for us to have them too?
>>
I kind of understand her wanting to be taken seriously instead of people thinking she's "cute".

But at least people will value her for her cuteness.
People will be nice to her because of it.
At least there's an upside to it, even if it's not exactly what she wants.

I am a manlet, and I am not taken seriously either because of my stature.
But there is no upside to it for me.
>>
Most women are just fucking wastes of space. They have no interests, and when they do, it's surface level or a facade in order to attract more cock (gaming and comics as an example).

Women are a fucking meme you can cum in.
>>
>>34790036
whoa there son, didn't you know there are no women on the internet? I'm only the devil's advocate
I hate all people because all people are shitty. See? I also can say it although I personally know a bunch of peeps that are subjectively not shitty. My point being, hate should be reserved for individuals and not groups.

>>34790037
Each individual has an inner universe of interests that by default are hidden from the outside world. Some people choose to share it while others hide it. Personally, I mind my own things and I'm quite sure you'd find me boring because of this. Taste is subjective and if you ever find a girl to match your taste you'd have finally meed a girl that makes you genuinely laugh.

>>34790056
the smarter you are, the more cunning and calculated you are. I don't believe actual vapidness has anything to do with smarts, only perceived vapidness. Don't follow rules and assert each individual individually, or you'll be played for fool.

>>34790091
yea, there are some autistic women that pass as non-autistic because they're pretty
>>
>>34789962
The girl on the left looks like my loli cousin... Does her name start with Y?
>>
>>34790298
Yeah the whole faux-introvert quirky type girls are easily the worst ones. They intentionally put on a persona to make shy, romantic, beta type guys fall in love with them, then they crush them.

When I look at girls like her I imagine how many souls she has destroyed, how many guys are browsing /r9k/ and /r/theredpill right now because of her.
>>
>>34789962
>Am I the only one on here that hate women?

Everyone here hates women you dumb nigger. Lurk moar.
>>
File: 1479025908604.jpg (398KB, 1080x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1479025908604.jpg
398KB, 1080x1121px
>>34790028
>white girl
>pretending you aren't white on 4chan

fuck off dweeb
>>
I love how most relationship problem stories start with "my girlfriend is smart pretty and funny" somehow I always doubt that.
>>
>>34790319
Being short makes you a better coal miner
>>
>>34789962
I hate all normalfags and that includes women. All women are normies no exceptions
>>
>>34790679
>>34790319
Us manlets were the only ones that could clear out those vietcong tunnels back in the day. It aint always bad.
>>
>>34790679
>>34790709
>manlets are better suited to probably dying

Oh.
That's nice.
>>
>>34789962
>I pin tickets and shit to a wall like she does
>32 yo male

I should take it all down shouldn't I?

I just like the memories.
>>
File: 1470812298607.png (235KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
1470812298607.png
235KB, 400x529px
>Am I the only one on here that hate women?

Am I the only one here bothered by how retarded the OP is?
>>
>>34789962
u don't need to eat their livers the liquor and depression is doing that for them, there are some things chads cum cant cure
>>
>>34790727
It's the sweet release of death or viet blood on your hands. It's a win win.
>>
File: 1486807222041.jpg (118KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486807222041.jpg
118KB, 900x1200px
>Ugh i feel so ugly, curse this body , life is SO unfair:(
>>
>>34790732
Do what makes you happy anon. It's not like anyone but you is going to see the inside of your room anyway.
>>
>>34791028
Id like to make her life worse :)
>>
>>34791028

Yeah bitch you're fucking ugly, gross. Just kill yourself.

>tfw actually insecure and jealous
>would forfeit my life to live simply one day of hers
>to fondle cute breasts and dress up in front of the mirror

I hate these vapid whores but I couldn't insult her if I were standing in front of her, i'd sperg the fuck out and she'd probably laugh at me

thx for the pic anyway, i'm rock hard, gonna jack off, she has a really tight body and that DFC yummy
>>
>>34791028

my cock is now erect
>>
>>34791028
further proof that women don't know an ounce of true pain. i mean, really? this is what she decides to complain about? either she has no self-awareness at all or is just an attention-seeking whore. fuck her. dumb cunt bitch.
>>
>>34791028
>>34791132
>>34791166
Suffering is relative anons, otherwise a majority of you lose your right to suffer when compared to anyone in a third world shithole.
>>
File: 384a9535ee7f589244041c6bc2186630.jpg (352KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
384a9535ee7f589244041c6bc2186630.jpg
352KB, 1280x688px
>>34791028
1 night with a slut like this, universe

That's all I ask

fucking
night

i would ravage her entire body and utilise every hole to its maximum potential , i will thrust into her rectum so fast even sonic canot imagine . I will bukake her face , rip my nut off , cut it open and smear the unproccessed semen on her eye ball

I will fucking do it

And i'll hang myself the next day as a sacrifice to you , dear universe

give me this
>>
>>34791268
>I'll earn her disdain by cumming after 3 strokes and then being unable to get it up again afterwards

Don't lie, Anon. God knows better.
>>
>>34790709
Thank you for your service, manlet army
>>
>>34791240

I often get sad when I see some poor third world chap on the news tell you how bad it is. Then he puts his arm around his wife and all the sympathy is gone.
>>
>>34791240
true myfamaslamadingdong
>>
>>34791268
>>34791316

I'd rather cuddle and gently caress her soft skin. Is that gay?

Knowing my luck she probably wants a "bad boy" who'd give her a dicking then leave with the condom still trapped in her snatch.

Followed by a twitter update 2 minutes later
>why are men so evil:( i hatemyself:(
>>
>>34790679
Yeah. You mine coal and your wife burns it

When will they learn
>>
>>34791028
She's got a manjaw, odd nasal bridge, long arms and a bloated midsection with small boobs

Unironically wouldn't go for it, a "worse looking" by most people's standards but more feminine girl would be way better

Thought she was a tranny, but apparently she's not or someone would've said something
>>
>>34792028
KYS GAYLORD

98% of us would crawl over broken glass to sniff her butt

she exhibits so many awkward fembot features like you listed, which make her MORE cuter and attractive. the only problem is that shit female brain of hers.

i'd smash that cadaver for days on end
>>
>>34792246
"Fembot"

I think you're the one that needs to kill himself
>>
Lots of modern womyn dont have much of a liver left since they drink like a construction worker
>>
>>34791028
Well..guess thats what you look like if your Diet is alcohol, phallus and crack
>>
>>34790037
I bet I could make you laugh anon
>>
>>34791028
Never being satisfied with what you have, is not exactly unique to women. It is simply the nature of desire, to always want more.
>>
File: wtf.png (5KB, 238x39px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
5KB, 238x39px
Is this even necessary?
>>
>>34793591

poor girl she is an INFJ
>>
>woman are SO dumb, they have literally NO interests!!!!!1111

I bet all that you faggots ITT do is watsh anime, play shitty video games and listen to semi-obscure music, with absolutely no creative hobbies.
>>
>tfw growing up all I ever heard mothers tell their daughters was to find a rich man and not end up like them
Mothers are the reason everything has gone to shit.
>>
So how did this meme that women are loving and caring and the fairer sex ever come about? I was fed all those lies as a child.
>>
>>34790037
Literally this, girls only talk about trivial shit related to social status.
>>
>>34789962
Looks way better than I ever could if I put on those clothes.

She will be fine once she gains another 5 years and moves on from her emo phase or whatever people call it nowadays.
>>
>>34795131
thats what my mom always told my sister, half joking.
>>
i simultaneously love and hate them

I get off on the thought of rough, degrading sex where I smack them in the face, spank them until they're purple, tie them up, etc but also I just want to cuddle and give them backrubs
>>
>>34790037
>you have to feign interest in what they say because it's so banal
i'd say i feel like this talking to any person most of the time. there's only few people i know whom i really enjoy talking or generally spending time with. otherwise i'll have to get really drunk or fucked up on drugs to withstand a standard "small talk" conversation
>>
how the fuck does anyone get past the banal conversation part?

besides drinking
Drinking is empty calories and I'm trying to get /fit/ and I'm also paranoid about getting a DUI driving home from the bar
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.