[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Locked my cat in the bathroom because he kept shitting and pissing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 640x364.jpg (43KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
640x364.jpg
43KB, 640x364px
Locked my cat in the bathroom because he kept shitting and pissing on the floor right next to my litter box, and now I feel awful as he claws at the door and meows in despair. What should I do? Side note: he has food, water, and a litter box all to himself.
>>
Train your cat dumbass
>>
open the door and kick it in the head
>>
>>34789941
cats are horrible animals to live with anon
get a dog
>>
>>34789941
Get rid of a shitty pet and get a dog you can actually trail to not shit in the house
>>
File: 1425895770978.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1425895770978.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>34789941
>my litter box

use a toilet you fucking degenerate
>>
>>34790027
Didn't see this one coming.
>>34789952
Their owner said they were trained already. I think this one is just having adjustment issues or is being mischievous.
>>34789963
>>34789977
I like cats more than dogs. They're harder to order, but they usually require less maintenance. Also, not permanently keeping the cat. My friend just wanted to help a mutual friend out while they were moving into a new home.
>>
>>34789941
As soon as you see it shit/piss on the floor, spray it with water or that cat perfume shit they sell at pet stores. He should get the message pretty quick.
>>
>>34790027
Kekacoaster
>>
Scoop the mess into the litter box and rub his nose into it. Worked with my cat after 1-2 tries, no need to lock him.
>>
>>34790233
>New adjusting pet
>Throws him in lock-up without investigating the "why"

Don't start torturing him or else you'll magically turn into a serial killer.
>>
Stomp its head in like you should with any cat and get a dog instead.
>>
>>34790414
this. Cats are shit and if you disagree kys weeb
>>
>>34789941
First off take him to a vet as this is usually medical if it's a trained cat.
Unless his box needs cleaning which is probably the case.
>>
>>34790446
I clean the boxes at least once daily and don't have the money or likely the transportation I need to get to a vet.
>>34790393
It wasn't even my idea, nor did I execute it. Mommy told me to get it over with after my friend and her had a talk about the issue. We've had the cat for almost a week now.
>>34790253
I've been telling mommy to get a spray bottle for days now. "I'll get it _______." It's the same old shit and why nothing ever gets done. Would I need to get a special type of perfume or could I just use something around the house? I know they groom themselves often and wouldn't want something unhealthy to get on their tongue.
>>34790377
I'll try this. He usually smells his mess after making it, then scrapes the surrounding area as if he's trying to cover it with nonexistent kitty litter. I don't understand what's so hard to get for him.
>>
>>34789941
Put him in a pillow case and drown him in the bathtub.
>>
>>34789941
PLEASE DON'T BULLY THE CAT let it out please it's just adapting
>>
>>34790570
Yep-yep, it's a living thing, OP.
By claiming ownership of the cat, you're pledging to treat it properly.
>>
>>34790533
Do you have multiple cats? I had the same problem when I took in three more cats, as soon as I got rid of one of the extra cats and introduced a new litter box they stopped.

And stop saying "mommy" you autist
>>
>>34790777
Yes actually. I have three myself. The other two are handling just fine. I was told by my friend that I can always just give one or all the cats away to another owner I deem responsible enough, as long as she knows where they are.
pls no buli :(
>>
File: kat.jpg (128KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
128KB, 831x639px
>>34789941
Google cat training, you bingus.
>>
>>34789941

Cats don't feel despair. They're emotionless. He's doing it on purpose to manipulate you and you're dumb enough to actually fall for it.
>>
>>34789941
Pick up your cat.
Take him to the litter box.
Place cat ontop of the cat litter.
Grab his paws and run them through it to show him that this is where he does his business.
Congrats. Your cat is now potty trained.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.