[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw cunts post shit like this on Facebook: Midterms are finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1486800020898.jpg (63KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486800020898.jpg
63KB, 960x960px
Tfw cunts post shit like this on Facebook: Midterms are finally over and I'm feeling great school is going great, work is good, friends and boyfriend are wonderful and I can't help but be happy. Happy Friday! sending positive vibes to everyone

Pic related
>>
My fb needs more divorce paper pictures and miscarriage stories. Balance.
>>
I regret getting back on Facebook. One dumb bitch posts about her Zumba exercise every fucking day. She even records it so everyone can see her Zumba. She has to the most retarded roastie to exist.
>>
>>34789472
Isn't it possible to ignore posts coming from undesirables though?
Also, why the fuck are you guys using kikebook? That is a sign of normalfaggotry.
>>
File: aim.png (462KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
aim.png
462KB, 444x468px
how the fuck do people pass a full load of classes,keep a job, and still have a social life? I struggled in college and had to read pages 3 or 4 times to "get it". How do normal's just breeze through this shit like nothing? what teh fuck? It's like they're super human or some shit.
>>
>>34789505
I'm only using it to virtual stalk my crush.
>>
You morons are still using FB? There is literally nothing on there except normalfags subjecting you to their boring lives and angryfags subjecting you to their politics.

Delete that shit and feel much happier with yourself
>>
>>34789519
Pretty much the same. I just use it to cap to girls I have no chance with.
>>
>>34789535
How am I supposed to kill time all day? Going on 4 chan? Most the shit on fb are just reports of shit memes and ads and nonsense
>>
>>34789519
B-but anon, that shit will drive you insane.
>>
>>34789550

Get a hobby, you don't even have to be social about it
>>
>>34789517
I'm the same as you. I think the reason most people can do it is because they don't have crippling depression (slows your brain down, kills your motivation/energy levels etc).
>>
>>34789444
>Having normiebook
>Getting mad when normies post about their life
>>
>>34789444
Facebook is just for normies to blog about their lives so I don't see why you wouldn't expect that kind of shit.
>>
>>34789536
Used to do this. Strongly recommend you quit this instantly. You will develop a cuckold/humiliation/femdom fetish if you don't
>>
>>34789535
> angryfags subjecting you to their politics.
That's the best part.
>>
>>34789444
What a vapid cunt, kek. Ugly to boot, too. May the lord have mercy on the poor sap that ended up with that.
>>
What is the purpose of a post like this
Literally what use is it
What does it serve?! It doesn't make sense
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34789517
You're viewing this from the wrong perspective. They're not super human. You're sub human.
>>
>>34790879
Sorry abon, but I laughed hard. I feel you, though. Feel better, champ.
>>
>>34789444
Facebook is nothing but an illusion. people feel the need to make it seem like their life is perfect to others. in reality, I'm sure there is something eating her up inside
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.