[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy do, wagecuck? It's me again. I see you've made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 23423452345664.jpg (41KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
23423452345664.jpg
41KB, 390x390px
Howdy do, wagecuck? It's me again.

I see you've made it to the weekend. Congratulations!

Don't party too hard now, your boss needs you well rested for work on Monday! Your precious time is slowly ticking down as you read these words. Better not stay up too late, in case he decides to call you in tomorrow morning to make even more money for him!

Enjoy your time off while you can, wagecuck. Monday is just around the corner!
>>
I went through this weeks wagie days with 27 hours of sleep in 5 days, not like I need to rest to sit on a computer all day, reading gaming/PC tech sites and blasting techno while I make my 7 trainees do all the work.

Speaking of PC tech I've put almost 7000$ in it during the past 12 months, how's your budget, dear rat?
>>
>>34789428
Why is this smelly homeless frog taunting me?
>>
>>34789549
Be nice. They need it.
>>
>>34789428
I know Monday is coming up. I'm surprised you know the days of the week since they're meaningless to you.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34789428
This day is perfect for trying on my newest tendiebux-funded kek suit.
>>
how do you get your neetbucks, /r9k/?
>>
>>34789609
I'm sure the welfare case manager keeps him in schedule
>>
>>34789428
>I see you've made it to the weekend. Congratulations!
Joke's on you, I'm an Europe and weekend is already half over :(
>>
>>34789428
I want to die

orgeeeeeeeeee
>>
At least I actually get invited to parties.
>>
File: image-2017-01-16-19-23-41.jpg (478KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image-2017-01-16-19-23-41.jpg
478KB, 2560x1440px
Let's make this a robowagecuck thread.

>I work mon-fri
>My coworkers don't dislike me
>People treat me well
>im not MEET broke anymore

I still go home alone and hate human interaction. Happiness is in the eye of the beholder, and I'm happier chucking it than neeting it.

What do you all think?
>>
>>34789428
>not starting a business and working to the point that is so successful that you don't have to work anymore.
TOP KEK
>>
>>34790468
For almost all jobs, that is the peak. It is hard to find something you truly enjoy which you can get paid for, which doesn't burn you out quickly and make you hate it.

Stay happy Robo-kun. Many people don't even have what you do.
>>
>>34790468
>Work 3rd shift in a job that pays me for what I know, not what I do.
>Literally paid $46.50/hr to watch netflix, play PS4, and post on 4chan 99% of the time.
>Can afford to do whatever I want when I'm off work.

I don't even care that NEETs are NEET anymore. Those dipshits are willing to stay quiet and relegate their "superiority" to the internet for like 16k per year. I would still love to see how they would react if society cut them off, though.
>>
>>34790667
The good thing if it is us who get cut off we have enough savings to stay afloat for years without jobs, maintaining the usual standard of living.
The NEET would just die in the streets if the welfare dries up.
Getting out of bed every moring (except vacation or weekends) is a small price to pay for peace of mind.
>>
>>34790702
I own my own property, have a bomb shelter, two pistols, a shotgun, and an AR 15 with around 1000 rounds for each, and have 12 months of emergency rations. If society shut down completely, I would survive alright for a good while.

But for me to reach that point, society would literally need to come to a standstill. I work at a power plant, so as long as people want electricity, my job is secure.
>>
>>34790729
>as long as people want electricity, my job is secure
Funny anectdote, I used to live in Germany
>muh 50% green meme
Electricity there is so expensive that it would be cheaper to run a diesel generator in the basement with heating oil. It's not even a tax doge because heating oil is legal to be used in "emergency power" applicances.
>>
>>34790789
Why doesn't Germany go nuclear, at least until fusion is feasible?
>>
>>34790814
Because Merkel said yes, than she said no, then yes again and currently it's a no (because
>muh fukushima
).
That woman, besides being an actual commie, is a total shitfest.
>>
>>34790841
Well, it looks like AfD will win if you get a few more terror attacks.
>>
>>34790853
No, GFR-Germans are cucks, Austria will go black-blue again soon, though.
>>
>>34790841
can't really be helped when your populace is to smart to fall for the nuclear meme

she's an elected official, after all
>>
>>34789428
>tfw fell for the NEET meme
it was fun at first but now I want off this ride, but not through working again, through suicide
what do you do that makes it worthwhile?
>>
>>34790885
>she's an elected official
Not democratically, though. Germans don't get to elect their chancellor or president directly.
>>
>>34790702
True. I'm happy to have money in the bank and a small group of friends.

Thats all a robot needs.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.