[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a NEET and your not left leaning then you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Karl_Meme.jpg (19KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
Karl_Meme.jpg
19KB, 220x294px
If you're a NEET and your not left leaning then you're just a failed normie.
>>
>>34789259
>leaning left because you're pathetic
this fact alone makes you even more pathetic than you were.

Kill yourself, commie
>>
r9k, how do we reach out to robot proles?
>>
>>34789287
NEETs are the superior parasite.
>>
>>34789287
It is simply self interest, cuck.
>>
>>34789259
Don't blame me, I supported Bernie.
>>
File: IMG_0760.jpg (70KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.jpg
70KB, 605x412px
>>34789594
>b*rnie
>left
>>
>>34789259
If you're left leaning at all, you're just retarded, although if you're a NEET, and right wing, you are voting against your own short-term interests.

Also, nice pic of the philosophical equivalent of a 600lb man publishing a diet book. Dude does nothing but actively exploit workers his entire life.
>>
Leftism is the most normie you can get.
>>
I wish the world ran on humanist principles like Canada and Scandinavia, minus all the feminist and ID politics.
>>
>>34789616
Maybe we don't base our philosophies on what might artificially be construed as "normie"
>>
>>34789616
>Liberals are left
>>
>>34789631
Read the OP.

>>34789645
>implying modern liberals are even liberal anymore
>>
>>34789594
I don't understand how you can say that with any amount of pride after his debate against Ted Cruz.

Dude fucking eviscerated a woman who owned a salon for not giving her employees healthcare, despite the fact that the owner's profit margin was so thin that she couldn't afford health care herself. Someone who can't expand their business because of the healthcare law, but isn't profitable enough to afford healthcare for themselves doesn't strike me as a member of the "multi-billionaires" that he said would be the only people he wanted to target.

Bernie is an absolute piece of shit who never had a job in the private sector in his entire life, but has 3 fucking houses, two of which are within 40 minutes of each other, and he's demonizing a salon owner for not paying for her employee's healthcare, despite the fact that doing so would literally bankrupt the business? Yeah, total piece of shit.
>>
>>34789631
this desu famalalamalam
>>
>>34789622
this. it's almost embarrassing to hold these beliefs when they get muddled up with all the bullshit like feminism and id politics it makes me sad
>>
File: 1474901445566.png (54KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1474901445566.png
54KB, 1127x685px
>>34789259
>my not left leaning

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: stirner16.gif (1MB, 273x322px) Image search: [Google]
stirner16.gif
1MB, 273x322px
>>34789259
If you're a NEET and fell for Commie propoganda you deserve to end up Gulag'd like they would do to you
Real robots reject all spooks.
>>
>>34789670
>for not giving her employees healthcare
She shouldn't be running a business if she can't afford to cover her employees
>>
>>34789797
So now, instead of 49 people being employed, zero are employed, and all of them aren't contributing to society. Good job, with that mentality, you have achieved Venezuela.
>>
>>34789797
>the employer should have to pay for the healthcare of her employees instead of the state shaving just a little off it's retardedly huge military expenditure to pay for the wellbeing of it's citizens
You're a dumbass, commie
>>
>>34789847
>shaving just a little off
You realize that the US's GDP is about 18 trillion, right, and that Bernie's plan would cost several trillion per year. Even if you taxed everyone that made over a million dollars at 100% AND illegally siezed Facebook AND Apple to resell them for what they are currently valued, you would only get about halfway to where you needed to get in order to pay for Bernie's plan.

Shaving a bit away from the military wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket.
>>
I just want basic income for everyone and free 1 bedroom apartment with no rent
>>
>>34789901
That will never happen. All that will happen is what has always happened since the industrial revolution: Things will get asymptotically closer to zero in cost, so long as it is possible to decrease scarcity.
>>
>>34789714
Underraideadindunuffindeedawgeyesureneedodawlawlawlawlawlawlaw...)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.