[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about Trump witch hunting the illegals back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1486591741521.jpg (142KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486591741521.jpg
142KB, 1440x810px
How do you guys feel about Trump witch hunting the illegals back to their countries?
>>
Feels bad because I'm living in the US illegally right now. I'm white though.

Mexicans are gross though, send 'em all back.
>>
>>34789153
Atleast he's keeping his campaign promises, unlike most politicians.
>>
>>34789153
If he manages to get a great number of them out, builds the wall, and secures our border, I will be the happiest constituent in the entire world.

He is probably the most effective President in modern history with how many of his promises he's fulfilled. Unfortunately optics aren't in his favor in some cases, but he's doing exactly what we elected him to.
>>
Hi /pol/. Please get a trip.
>>
Trump is not first one to do this. ICE deportations happen every day and year, they just don't hit the news.
>>
File: 1441304958923.png (575KB, 774x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441304958923.png
575KB, 774x720px
Feels weird because most of the people in my family are illegals but my parents are legal and I was born here. I'm actually not against deporting illegal immigrants but my parents want me to pity our family that might be sent back but I have a hard time giving a fuck. The illegals in my family are leaches living off welfare for the most part. I can't in good conscious say they're justified in staying here.

I'm not Mexican either so I'm not even sure if the ICE will even target our family, at least not immediately. If they get deported, I'll probably just shrug and move on. They'll probably just sneak into the US again, Mexico isn't the only route into the US. My uncle snuck in from Puerto Rico somehow although I never bothered to ask the details.
>>
feels so good man

>>34789263
still those tho tbqh
>>
>>34789153
its not witch hunting, its literally enforcing the god damn law!
>>
>>34789263

This. Even the big ones on the news like that mother were targeted to be deported by Obama.
>>
As a Canadian illegally living in the US I'm happy with what Trump is doing. Fucking shitskins need to get back on the right side of the border
>>
>>34789334
How do you even get on welfare if you're illegal, how does that even work?
>>
I think it's ridiculous how people are losing their shit over it.

Why do people think citizens of other countries should be able to wander into the US whenever they please?
>>
>>34789413
Beats me, I don't know what the welfare process is like and I never bothered to ask so I couldn't tell you. It doesn't seem even remotely difficult though.
>>
I am actually thrilled about it. If the United States ends up being a large white majority in the future, which the way attitudes are changing, it might, I think we can get a pretty good neetbux program here.

People only hate neetbux in America because there are so many dumber groups of people here that are way more poor than the white majority. Whenever there is welfare whites now have a knee jerk reaction to hate it because it helps a minority group which they dislike. However, in places like Europe, this is why it was so easy to get people to want these types of programs.

Also the way our political system is setup with 2 parties, we get a lot of other things that are important like business regulation and environmental protections. These are things that no one actually hates but since the perceived "anti-shit skin party" (republicans) is against them, and most conservatives are actually too pussy to admit to being racist, these people put that hatred of shit skins into those items mentioned above. In all honesty, if I really liked trickle down economics and no business regulations, I would be sucking off black men on the reg, the only reason those shitty ass economic policies exist is because they've succeeded into tricking conservatives that going against what helps blacks is good for their wallet.

TLDR; Less minorities leads to better economic policies and big corporations can't take as much heat off themselves.
>>
>>34789153
stupid distraction. Won't fix anything even if he manages to do it.
>>
I don't see why illegals should be allowed to remain. I'm from the UK and the picture of that girl boasting about how well she's doing at university and that she's illegal mystifies me. Likewise any illegal getting a full ride to college. No shit they should be deported. Why not just enter the country legally or stay out? I cannot believe that this is controversial.
>>
>>34789861
Why don't we just change the law to make it legal for them to enter then? That solves the problem of it being illegal.
>>
>>34789153
Awesome. Glad they're actually enforcing the law. Less illegals/Mexicans in general means less job competition in entry level positions.

Maybe I'll finally find a job and escape NEETdom.
>>
>>34789534
>important like business regulation and environmental protections. These are things that no one actually hates
lmao. yes I read your reasoning but no there's definitely more to it
>>
>>34789930
That's not a very good idea.
>>
>>34789181
>fbi-report-submitted-screenshot.jpg
>>
>>34790033
Why not? If your only objection is that the law isn't being followed, bringing the law into compliance with what's happening is just as good as bringing what's happening into compliance with the law. Laws get changed and repealed all the time to do just this.
>>
>>34789861
That girl was probably forced to come to the US by her parents, it's really tragic when that happens but it happens a lot. But yes, she had a really stuck up Stacey attitude.
>>
>>34790093
Unlimited immigration would not be a good thing. The laws in place are there to ensure that those who enter the country do not have convictions or other security risks but do have useful skills and qualifications.
>>
>>34789153
i feel that you are a faggot no matter your political views and that you should shove one thousand dragon dildoes up your arsehole for posting outside /pol/ on the matter.
t. apolitical robot
>>
>>34789210
What do you mean by "optics"?
>>
>>34789442
Globalist ideals shaping the desires of sheep.
>>
>>34790312
I have no idea where it came from but everyone has been saying it for the last month nonstop. I think it means "Views/looks/outlooks"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.