[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too smart to get a wagecuck job if you think about it, wagies,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485217422384.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485217422384.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>too smart to get a wagecuck job

if you think about it, wagies, i make far more than you on an hourly basis. 15 mins to cash the checks at $1,400/mo. that is nearly $100 a minute.
>>
>>34789116
T-that doesn't really make any sense anon

Its 1,400 a month, 15 mins isn't a month.. They unfortunately still make more than you..
>>
I work 30hrs and get $250 a week.
Fuck taxes man seriously, worst part is it goes to people like you who get more in benefits than I get from my job. You better be lying.
>>
>tfw making $1,700 per month as a student via two separate freelance writing gigs
>one job requires that I meet a quota of 10 500-word articles per week
>type 150 words per minute
>putting together each piece and meeting the SEO criteria takes about 45 minutes per article
>make $800 per month from that one job by working 7 or 8 hours per week
>also have a couple of part-time jobs since I took the semester off
>going to to quit both and take a laptop with me to some third-world countries and travel and live cheap for a few months

Feels good, man. That $1,700 per month is going to let me live well in the browner parts of the world.
>>
>>34789116
Great. So why stop at 15 minutes per month? Why not put in that once per week, so that you can make what I do? Because if 1400/month is your ceiling, then your ceiling is shit.
>>
>>34789183
What about the RAPE in the browner parts of the world

Try not to get BLACKED anon
>>
>>34789215

>not wanting to get blacked by Ungoo Bungoo
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.