[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are tall, attractive, intelligent, charismatic, above

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: zyklon b hits hard.jpg (57KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
zyklon b hits hard.jpg
57KB, 584x960px
>tfw you are tall, attractive, intelligent, charismatic, above average dicked, funny
>tfw you spent the last 7 years sitting in houses/apartments and motels all alone
>tfw your life would be literally perfect and most likely a chad type of easy if you got a job
>tfw you will never, ever get a job so literally everything thats good about you is wasted on you

Who else in this boat? Women want you, guys and girls want to be your friends, people offer you ways to make money (fixing PCs and shit), invite you out and offer to pay for you and yet you never do anything about any of that and sit at home staring into screen instead.
>>
Me. I'm 6'4, have a steady job, not a virgin, and in general people like being around me. But for the life of me I just can't give a fuck at all about any of it. Can go out and make friends but dont cause I'd rather stay home, cant go out and bang qt's but dont cause I'd rather not waste my time trying, could actually do something positive with my life but I dont because I lack the overall energy and fucks. I'm so fucking burnt out with life and I'm only 26.
>>
i can't reee hard enough
>>
>>34789126
>he has a job
FUCK OFF CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34789126
So you are basically me+money. Money=freedom and independence so you ARE literally a chad.

But despite literally being a chad you chose to be a lowly robot, spending your life in solitary confinement and feeling feels. We are the true robots friendo, for we are voluntary robots.

We have everything one could want at hands reach, yet we are so fucked up/lazy we cant be bothered to reach the hand out.

Bless people like us.
>>
>>34789253
I mean i'd be lying if that weren't the truth, despite my success, i'd rather room with you guys than to be constantly told and reminded about my potential
>>
>>34789290
Why do you think this happens? I mean what makes people who are basically set up for success and good life forfeit all of that and be miserable/alone instead?
>>
>>34789320
for me the mantle was placed on me way too young. I hit my height fairly early so since age 10 ppl have been trying to set me up for their sense of achievement, same with my deep voice and general intelligence. "Oh you should play basketball", "Oh you should become an actor you have a great voice", "Oh you should do this when you grow since you're so smart". Its easy to believe these things until life brutally proves you're average unless you have the golden egg from birth, and because of that I was filled with illusions of grandeur and when you're fed the idea of being the shit until you're shown you're not the shit is a hard pill to swallow. So I guess that's just my defense against ppl trying to put the crown on me. I'd rather be the opposite of everything you want me to be so atleast I have my own gauge of success and achievements rather than someone elses
>>
>>34789078
Looking for a bf? I'll give you love and cuddles.
>>
>>34789469
6'5, 25yo, with gf, pursuing my phd here. can relate
>>
>>34789078
im in this boat, got the looks but i literally started being independent and wanting to be on my own since grade 1 lmao. im a big loner but still it doesnt feel right when you havnt touched another person since birth
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.